Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So lets talk about this meme here.

RocisRocis
Mabinogi Rep: 985
edited February 21, 2017 in Town Square

Im in a multi media class that works with premier pro a video editor and I also work with after effects which is a video animator (not as much for editing)
who wants me to make a video just like that but using my mabi character?
  1. Make a meme video?18 votes
    1. Yes
       56% (10 votes)
    2. No, why are you even here rocis, go find a job...
       44% (8 votes)

Comments

• NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    I don't know what video it is - it was taken down due to copyright claims.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Copyright is the spawn of the devil himself. :/
    GG world
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    It was that shooting stars meme that's become popular now.

Example:
  • RocisRocis
    dang ill find another video lol
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    The meme is odd o.o
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Lol I never saw that before until now.

Whatever you decide to make OP, I'm sure it will be fun to watch. ^^ I took an After Effects class at my college and it was really fun creating some funky stuff.
  • RocisRocis
    Ya I really like the class, and that might be my career c:
    Shoog
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Awesome! It's really fun to see the end result of a creation! :D Hope you decide to post some of your creations here on the forums for us to see!

Here's my shameful and embarrassing After Effects class project at creating a cheesy old school sitcom opening using the 1980s Perfect Strangers opening theme with some Harry Potter clips. My instructor had a random list of requirements that I had to do for the project so I was limited on what I could do with this. Some of the lighting effects during the banquet scene rendered horribly on the MAC at school and as much as I wanted to redo the project after it was used in class, my current pc doesn't like After Effects to well. :C Hopefully someday I'll make it the way I originally wanted it to be.

My cheesy project:

Original Perfect Strangers Intro:

NasumiRayne
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 23, 2017
    When i saw the thread name for some reason i instantly thought of Trash Dove meme in Facebook at first. Because it's haunting me there for like 2 weeks now and i don't find that sticker funny or entertaining at all.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Buffalos wrote: »
    It was that shooting stars meme that's become popular now.

Example:

The Vegeta one is the only one that I like. The rest I've seen just look retarded and pointless.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030

i like this