Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ox Quiz Carasek Bag

ChaseuChaseu
Mabinogi Rep: 510
in Alexina Chat
Did anyone get it yet or is it just a myth in our server?

Comments

• Dage47Dage47
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I luckily got it on the third try, but now all I get is gems and leather straps. Used up all my luck..
    Montyi
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    i bet more people have gotten it, just no one wants to sell L O L
  • MontyiMontyi
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Dage47 wrote: »
    I luckily got it on the third try, but now all I get is gems and leather straps. Used up all my luck..
    Woah ! You sure are lucky nya~
  • ChaseuChaseu
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    I've opened about 50 boxes so far with no luck.
    MontyiSylviaWolfe
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    If my internet wasn't so laggy right now I would've done the quiz like so many times like heyo what oh snap
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    I've gotten 4 so far. Kidding. I have had a good laugh at people in trade. B>carasrk bag 5mil b>carasek bag 8mil.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I've gotten 4 so far. Kidding. I have had a good laugh at people in trade. B>carasrk bag 5mil b>carasek bag 8mil.

I think i saw one with 5m. I was like in my head "GL with that".

SylviaWolfeAncient_yari
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    got one for myself, now... between saving for trees or just spam box until i get another...
  • CurikoCuriko
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    I opened over 200 boxes. And no luck. Its really annoying. Thats the only thing im interested in, in this event.
    Im spending all day everyday on these quizzes without any stupid luck...
    I wish they just made so if you have like 1000 tickets. You could just buy it from that NPC.
    PrezzixIrisMabi
  • PrezzixPrezzix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    A friend of mine got it... I feel like just giving up lol.
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 2, 2017
    Curiko wrote: »
    I wish they just made so if you have like 1000 tickets. You could just buy it from that NPC.
    1000 seems too easy. I would have 4 by then if they had that coupon value. I think around 2500-3000 would be just enough.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    man whenever i'm online im spamming this stupid quiz and I still haven't gotten one LOL its such a pain, esp since the price didn't seem to go down and paying 20m for a bag is so...............
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    They could just limit it to 1 purchase per account to stop people from buying too many. I guess it wouldn't stop the alts, but then they could also make it non-tradable.
  • GretaGreta
    I just failed getting Carasek's Bag too. Well, that's a shame, but i already got tired of this event so i'm only gonna be online for Attendance and Star Piece Events.
  • MazuiMazui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    No luck but stuff that fills inventory. Not even a training seal. Opened more than 300 boxes :( But I'm going to keep going because... I have no life