Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Attendance guitar case gone

FomortisFomortis
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited March 2, 2017 in Help
I logged in for the attendance event today, and after the guitar was marked done I went to look for my guitar case.
I have no guitar case, what do I/can I do?

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited March 2, 2017
    I almost lost mine this way, my inventory was full and I was AFK for a few minutes.

I came back to my attendance being completed, and the Guitar Case in my temporary inventory, with about a minute left before it had dropped to the ground.

Was your inventory full by chance?

If not, try searching your VIP tab (if you have VIP inventory). Otherwise, you may submit a ticket and Customer Support should be able to tell you what happened to it.
    Fomortis
  • FomortisFomortis
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I had room in my bag, and if the guitar case was bigger than what I had available I had no temporary inventory up. I was in the bathroom, and was gone for at most 2 minutes and had no temporary inventory up.

So I'm going to have to contact Customer Support, thanks for the help!