Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Items bugging out

KiwiLurvsYouAllKiwiLurvsYouAll
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Sometimes I can't right click an item to use it. My ampoule selection sets, for example. Got two of them sitting in my inventory expired now because I spent a good majority of the time trying to use them. Relogged, restarted the game, finally managed to use it, although the use button was flashing rather than holding still, was satisfied, and logged off. Now the ampoules are gone and my sets are still there, now expired. What??

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I'm not sure what's happening there, but an alternative to right clicking and using an item is control-clicking the item, as in holding Control key and clicking any consumable, which will use it.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Korore wrote: »
    I'm not sure what's happening there, but an alternative to right clicking and using an item is control-clicking the item, as in holding Control key and clicking any consumable, which will use it.

I think they are trying to say that they had problems using it...finally was able to use it and dyed their outfit and nothing saved.

Are you sure you cicked complete/done after selecting your colors because it's supposed to do an icon like holy waters and do a small cheer when done.