Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Community Manager INCOMING

Comments

• FalaflameFalaflame
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    edited March 6, 2017
    tachiorz wrote: »

People are actually linking to my guide? I'm pleasantly surprised. I still need to fix up the guide a bit to fit changes up to today and better explain them (I still don't have a section for giants x.x), but my time has gone down the gutter. ;w;

In any case, welcome to the community, Saygo. Trust me, you'll have fun here.
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Welcome Saygo. There is a ton of content to explore here so take small bites of this giant feast known as Mabinogi.
    KingEphy
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Welcome Saygo. There is a ton of content to explore here so take small bites of this giant feast known as Mabinogi.

THAT YOU NEVER HAVE TIME TO EXPLORE THEM ALL dududududuh

Welcome Saygo, Welcome to the world of Eriin
  • DaizukunDaizukun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    I would like to help you do some dungeoning if you need help and welcome to the Mabinogi community!!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Falaflame wrote: »

People are actually linking to my guide? I'm pleasantly surprised. I still need to fix up the guide a bit to fit changes up to today and better explain them (I still don't have a section for giants x.x), but my time has gone down the gutter. ;w;

I miss the old forums. Such fun, oftentimes inappropriate topics. I miss Endy and Zaro.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 8, 2017

I miss the old forums. Such fun, oftentimes inappropriate topics. I miss Endy and Zaro.

Zaro is still here sometimes lurking in forums saying nonsense. The other guy is gone i think...

• DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    Saygo wrote: »
    As far as my background in Mabinogi. I only started playing and just got through Generation 1 (I would have done it faster but I had to come to terms with the whole Tarlach situation).

Please tell me this means you main on Tarlach. There are not enough GMs on our server!
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    Welcome, Saygo. :)
  • YellowBinYellowBin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    edited March 9, 2017
    I have friends that play vindictus exclusively and has told me stories of how great a CM you were in vindictus, Saygo. I am actually surprised and excited to see that you will become a cm in mabinogi as well. I cannot wait to see your contributions in this community. :D Welcome to the future of what vindictus was sorta.
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    I can confirm Saygo is the best cook and uses the cutest gifs ever. I have worked with him while I helped with Vindictus, so I can tell you he is an amazing CM. :D
    Yoorah
  • ReneeonamiReneeonami
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    Poxie wrote: »
    SAY GO, GO SAY, SAYGOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOooooOOO!

Welcome to the world of mabinogi community may god have mercy on your soul :D

^ THIS

Good luck. HAHA.

• Neagan777Neagan777
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    Celtic wrote: »
    Hello Saygo, what is your favorite color?
    I hope the favorite color isn't red since it hurts my eyes x_x;; But yeah what is your fav color? XD
    Scrap wrote: »
    Soll wrote: »
    Hi Saygo!
    Saga I & II
    Avoid that at all costs if you only care about the story since the only thing worth getting out of it is the free Pegasus unless you're going after Transformation Mastery.
    I am sorry you feel that way. I love the story in saga and wish Nexon would do more with that story. But I have to say saga 2 is kind of sad.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Welcome to the Mabi Community, Saygo! I hope you enjoy Mabinogi! :D
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Greta wrote: »

Zaro is still here sometimes lurking in forums saying nonsense. The other guy is gone i think...

I told Endy about Sabina leaving and his ability to return.

Some of the best times in the previous forums was watching them fight.
  • PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Since you been around for a few years now and probably knew about Mabinogi i don't feel a "welcome" suits you, maybe something more like
    Welcome to the fantasy life of Mabinogi ![img][/img]