Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up!

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited March 6, 2017 in General Chat
Attention, Milletians, Caravan Joe's X-O Quiz Event is scheduled to end on the 7th which probably means we'll be having a maintenance on Wednesday, March 8th! Make sure to get your coupons together and get your prizes before the event ends!

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J37

Also, for those that deal with Daylight Savings Time, clocks will be "springing" forward this Sunday morning at 2am! Don't forget to set your clocks ahead by an hour Saturday night!
Carlize

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Wow daylight savings already? Ty for the heads up Leinei!
  • LeineiLeinei
    No problem.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I don't want to lose an hour of sleep curse you daylight savings tiiiimme!!!
    ShoogKingEphy
  • LeineiLeinei
    Yeah, me either... TAT
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    dang, daylight savings already :O thanx for the heads up, as it doesn't change in my country for another 3 weeks
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Arjune wrote: »
    I don't want to lose an hour of sleep curse you daylight savings tiiiimme!!!

There is a solution for that...go to bed an hour early.

7cb84b8736923dc26ea3024e8d204314.gif