Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirth Potion Giveaway for Bonus AP Events

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited March 6, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Alrighty, I've seen some times when Nexon has surprised us with an event that deals with giving out bonus AP and people have rebirthed already and leveled to the point that they can't take advantage of the event as much as they'd like to. So here's my idea. How about whenever we have 2x AP, 3x AP, or Double Rainbow events there are Rebirth Potions to be handed out with them? That way everyone can rebirth for the event when it comes around regardless of when they last rebirthed?

The Rebirth Potion would be given out upon log-in on whatever character, and they would be set with an expiration time that would run out at the same time the event does and would be character-bound. The expiration time would be to encourage the participation in the event. The concept of the potion being character-bound is to be fair to all players. Everyone gets one potion, and binding it to that character prevents those with more characters to grab them from alternate characters or accounts. The expiration and binding would also prevent players to hoard them in an attempt to sell them later.

Thoughts?

Leinei of Ruairi
ShoogAlmostNotsuperKryoBlissfulkillNilremSylviaWolfeIyasenuGoldtiger01Hazurah

Comments

• HishimaHishima
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    This has my full support. In my case, these events usually happen on the weekends I have to work the hardest so i have little time to level up or spam. A rebirth pot would definitely help in that regard as i wouldn't have spam nearly as much to get the rewards I need.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    This would cut down on all the complaining. :-)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I have no problem with this.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    I vote yes for this
  • KomaruKomaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Seconded. Well... *counts* sixthed.
  • DaizukunDaizukun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    I also Agree to this :3