Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pyonko's Art Shop (Tarlach) - Closed

Comments

• PyonchiPyonchi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,680
    edited February 28, 2017
    Snoweffect wrote: »
    thanks!

Sorry for the long wait~ Here's the sketch O: I know it's a bit hard to see with all the lines... xD I can try blocking in some rough colors if that will help you visualize it better though O: Just let me know. As always, please let me know if you'd like me to make any changes too~

Wallpaper size
    Tumblr and tinypic like to make things look super small though... so I might need to find another way to send you the files without ruining the resolution O:

Full

Wallpaper area
    ImaizumiOkamixdimsum
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Sketch edits for @Snoweffect
    Credit: snowflake brushes

tumblr_om7fq12kBd1r2ljszo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om7fq12kBd1r2ljszo2_1280.jpg
  • CelebrendalCelebrendal
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    Hello Do you still accept comission? :) you art is lovely ♥
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    tumblr_omdlb7rFPd1r2ljszo1_1280.jpg
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Hello Do you still accept comission? :) you art is lovely ♥

Thank you very much! Right now, I'm only accepting paypal commissions, art trades, or item trades (Caswyn F hair coupon, and excluding Pyonchapons).
  • SnoweffectSnoweffect
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Sorry for the late reply, my desktop broke... using a make shift old laptop... and was at a funeral...um... anyway everything looks good.. except for his mouth... the angle is too great from the junction of the nose to the mouth... the nose is fine though. ty and sorry for the trouble
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Sorry for the late reply, my desktop broke... using a make shift old laptop... and was at a funeral...um... anyway everything looks good.. except for his mouth... the angle is too great from the junction of the nose to the mouth... the nose is fine though. ty and sorry for the trouble

Oh no D: I hope everything is alright! And it's no trouble at all. Mm...not sure exactly what you mean though. The mouth is too angular?
  • SnoweffectSnoweffect
    his area of his upper lips... the angle is too extreme? makes it look lik he has duck lips/ pursing his lips
  • DraxconDraxcon
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Added you on discord~
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    his area of his upper lips... the angle is too extreme? makes it look lik he has duck lips/ pursing his lips
    Sorry for the late response... I see what you mean~ I'll fix it and post another sketch for you!
    Draxcon wrote: »
    Added you on discord~
    Okie dokies~!
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Again, very sorry for the lateness... I caught my sister's tummy flu so I haven't been feeling like doing much... D: Is this any better, @Snoweffect ?

tumblr_omu4o7EJcH1r2ljszo1_1280.jpg
  • AlleviantAlleviant
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hi, I don't think I'll be needing the art anymore unfortunately ;0; Our campaign didn't last very long heh.
    Sorry for the inconvenience if there was any D:
    Your art really is lovely though, and I'll probably come back at a later time ♥
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Alleviant wrote: »
    Hi, I don't think I'll be needing the art anymore unfortunately ;0; Our campaign didn't last very long heh.
    Sorry for the inconvenience if there was any D:
    Your art really is lovely though, and I'll probably come back at a later time ♥

That's perfectly fine! Thank you for letting me know :D
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Snoweffect wip

Draxcon wip

I'm alive and drawing, I swear D: Just taking longer than I thought it would....
  • SnoweffectSnoweffect
    np ahaha, just make it look great ;D
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    tumblr_oo0vtkoHDl1r2ljszo1_1280.jpg

Almost done with the outline! Just need to do the wings and I can start coloring O: ! I honestly had super fun outlining the hair xD
    OkamixdimsumBravelatios
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    tumblr_oo0vtkoHDl1r2ljszo2_r1_1280.jpg

Ehehehe D8 I finished the outline...the resolution looks low on my computer :c I can send it another way if you'd like though. Let me know if you'd like me to make any adjustments too, but I'll start coloring now O:
  • SnoweffectSnoweffect
    looks fine thanks! no worries about the delay.. im sick myself too.. have to resort to antibiotics OTL
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    edited April 20, 2017
    looks fine thanks! no worries about the delay.. im sick myself too.. have to resort to antibiotics OTL

*tries to figure out how to send you images without ruining resolution* D:
    tumblr
    Did that work? :c

This isn't working @-@ ....It still gets resized....

Okay, this should work 8D For Snoweffect
    Bravelatios
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    woa, some of your best work yet pyonchi! that looks so amazing