Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Broken Star Pieces

SpringvioletSpringviolet
Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
in General Chat
I have completed my book and got my new pet, today I got 5 chisel but no book. Whan to do with the stars?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I do not think you can remove the book naturally. You must contact Nexon support. It also appears that you may only claim the pet once. This is unknown to me.
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    There's more to the event than the book. Use the star pieces, get coins, buy skill training seals (or something else). As for the actual stars, all you can do is drop them.
    Springviolet
  • SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Thanks, is anyone having the same issue.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited March 9, 2017
    Either sell them for cheap to other players, continue using them to get star coins and purchasing another item from shop, or don't pick up the broken star pieces at all if all you wanted was the pet.

You can't get another book.
    You'll continue getting chisels until event is over.
    Springviolet
  • SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Great! I will use the coins to purchase skill training seals. Thank you all!
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    nothing... collect the coins and try to get one of the outfits i guess.