Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What is this new stuff?

SacredCrimsonSacredCrimson
Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
edited December 18, 2016 in Town Square
Why the change it was fine and very clean now its so busy I want my old icon back this forum update is not good. can any one agree. Even took away our quotes i liked having my corrupted hero title thing.
  1. Bad update or good?22 votes
    1. Bad
       18% (4 votes)
    2. Good
       82% (18 votes)

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    The old forums were pretty much broken, the hidden code and text was showing up to the point that you have to refresh every page. Hopefully we can get the title system next update along with icon changes.
    SacredCrimsonSherri
  • SacredCrimsonSacredCrimson
    Darkpixie99

The old forums were pretty much broken, the hidden code and text was showing up to the point that you have to refresh every page. Hopefully we can get the title system next update along with icon changes.
    Let's hope i really would like to have my old icon back i miss having it already and it took a lot of time to get it made.
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It needs some work, and I wish some of the old threads were brought over, such as Guides.
    And I am definitely hoping we're not stuck with using NPC pictures as Icons.
    It's so easy to mix people up, just going by the NPC you see. (so many "Pihne"s around)

Though on the other hand, I haven't had the forum glitch up on me and make me have to refresh the page, so that alone is good for me.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I like having to not refresh my page though.
    Sherri
    Iyasenu
    Iyasenu said:

It needs some work, and I wish some of the old threads were brought over, such as Guides.
    And I am definitely hoping we're not stuck with using NPC pictures as Icons.
    It's so easy to mix people up, just going by the NPC you see. (so many "Pihne"s around)

Though on the other hand, I haven't had the forum glitch up on me and make me have to refresh the page, so that alone is good for me.
    Okay so far it seams like it is trying to copy facebook and no complaint it is great to imitate success but still Instead of forums why not fix guilds first they have been lacking ever sense G3 I mean really.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    SacredCrimson

Let's hope i really would like to have my old icon back i miss having it already and it took a lot of time to get it made.
    Sabina already posted in one of the stickied threads that we will get the ability to use custom avatars again.
    SacredCrimson
    edited December 18, 2016
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

SacredCrimson

Sabina already posted in one of the stickied threads that we will get the ability to use custom avatars again.
    I didn't see any thing about that if its possible to sheare a link could you so i can see?
  • KttyKtty
    SacredCrimson

I didn't see any thing about that if its possible to sheare a link could you so i can see?
    Your sooooo glad that I'm sooooo helpful in posting this link for you you're going to click 'like' and 'insightful' under this post I'm sure!!

forum-features-walkthrough

You'll find it at the bottom of her post in the section 'The Future:'.
    SacredCrimson
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 18, 2016
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

SacredCrimson

Your sooooo glad that I'm sooooo helpful in posting this link for you you're going to click 'like' and 'insightful' under this post I'm sure!!

forum-features-walkthrough

You'll find it at the bottom of her post in the section 'The Future:'.
    But, you can't click booooooth, they're mutually exclusive!
  • KttyKtty
    Iyasenu
    Iyasenu said:

But, you can't click booooooth, they're mutually exclusive!
    He can click one under a different post. He'll do that because he's so happy I posted it for him I'm sure.
    Iyasenu
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We'll get avatars soon enough. They are trying to figure out a way to allow url hosting rather than uploading.
    [Deleted User]
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    Gaea said:

We'll get avatars soon enough. They are trying to figure out a way to allow url hosting rather than uploading.
    sounds good x3!! I love these new avatars
    but it's overwhelming since some are overused.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Is that avatar your only main complaints?

Because so far, I'm happy the forum actually works. Like. Intended to. Work. You know. Not broken.
    You saw that in the old forum, right? I mean, you can't have missed it. It was happening to everyone. Chrome or not.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    TNinja
    TNinja said:

Is that avatar your only main complaints?

Because so far, I'm happy the forum actually works. Like. Intended to. Work. You know. Not broken.
    You saw that in the old forum, right? I mean, you can't have missed it. It was happening to everyone. Chrome or not.
    It was happening constantly even with Chrome. Good riddance.

Plus now the forums are more easily accessible with my phone now. ^_^
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    x.x; oh god the old forum.
    it kept breaking. even now. i usually have to refresh 2-3 times to get a page to show.
    goodness
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    rainLOVE
    rainLOVE said:

x.x; oh god the old forum.
    it kept breaking. even now. i usually have to refresh 2-3 times to get a page to show.
    goodness
    Well this forum is not entirely perfect either. I noticed that sometimes when I post a comment I get a time out message box...

I wonder if that's just more of the same thing but doing it differently. Hmmmm...
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    The sheer fact that the forums load flawlessly on Chrome without refreshes already make it better than the old one. So definitely an improvement, even if we lose our custom titles, post counts, use of BBcode, and avatar use. However, avatar-use will be coming back in the near future.
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    xDD the old forum is so dead. time stopped on the 15th.
  • icekiller158icekiller158
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    I have confirmed with Sabina that the titles will come back.

• rainLOVErainLOVE
    yayyy titles!! gotta think of a title now uvu