Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cenae meadows is straight broken.

KrukiaKrukia
Mabinogi Rep: 760
in Help
I've been on every channel looking for artifacts to get composing books from the Courcle journals, and look at how many status there's SUPPOSED TO BE.
File:Cenae_Meadows(with_Key).JPG

Yet...I run across all of Cenae Meadows pretty much and hardly get any beeps. I find maybe 1 or 2 statues and they don't even give me the artifacts I need. I just want to be able to get the artifacts so I don't have to do this ever again. Why is it not giving me any statues?

Comments

• KrukiaKrukia
    edited March 10, 2017
    97af9ec5a5.JPG
    since the attachment is broken.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Exploration as a whole tends to be broken in this regard. Seriously. Some channels and areas are literal stretches of dead spaces. If it isn't a glitch, at least make sure there is a decent population of artifacts so whole areas aren't deserted.
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Exploration as a whole tends to be broken in this regard. Seriously. Some channels and areas are literal stretches of dead spaces. If it isn't a glitch, at least make sure there is a decent population of artifacts so whole areas aren't deserted.

Funny thing is, I had a different account at one point, and I was able to find artifacts in Cenae Meadows no problem. Now, on every single channel, I can find a big fat hunk of NOTHING.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Cerby wrote: »

Funny thing is, I had a different account at one point, and I was able to find artifacts in Cenae Meadows no problem. Now, on every single channel, I can find a big fat hunk of NOTHING.
    It is natural. It may be RNG or something. I think the minimum number of artifacts needs to increase, if there is a minimal number.

• NomNomNellaNomNomNella
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    I wound up finishing both composing books fairly recently. Cenae took so long..
    I was staying in the larger western area until I couldnt find any, then exploring each of the other spots and back again. I think they should increase the minimum count too, or bunch the spots closer together.
    Lappa was pretty annoying too, to get M. Knowledge 5-4. Good luck!
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Yeah, I remember searching for hours in that place...
    I kinda cheat a little and use demigod, which uncovers artifact chests when you walk near it.
    I searched for most of the artifacts in Lappa though. I had a friend kill the hobgoblins while I searched around.
  • vincouelvincouel
    You need to collect from the statues bare handed, it gives you the artifacts