Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rest range 9 can not be completed

RaynessiaRaynessia
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited March 12, 2017 in Help
So this night i was doing the quest for the rest skill, and when i reached rank 9, i did the Kelpie request for 10 Moneky Fur and gave it to him, then he said i can finally rank up the skill but when i checked my Skill Tab its has the same r9, also i researched on my bags if he gave me any item for the skill but nothing...
Now when i retry the quest happens nothing >.<
Its seems like i never did the quest! :c 1174adc.jpg

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited March 12, 2017
    Is your quest still in your quest window? Normally you'd deliver the items, and then hit "complete" on your quest in the quest window and it'll give you the requirement fulfilled.

If this is not the case, you'll have to post a video showing you having the quest, having the Monkey Fur, and delivering it to the NPC and afterwards, getting stuck according to your post, as well as your IGN/Server.
    Raynessia
  • RaynessiaRaynessia
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I checked the window quest too but nothing, then cc and the quest was finally done, Thanks for the help <3
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve it!