Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[KR] Magic Academy Gachapon

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited October 5, 2017 in General Chat

Disclaimer: Certain Content May Or May Not Make IT To NA Right Away
Also the return of Illusion Set, Carasek Bag, and Astrologer Set. Plus, there's a new chair. Link
38175755.png
399574.jpg

Comments

• FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    edited March 12, 2017
    so a return of the Glamour Set, Astrology Set and new short and long variations of a Hogwarts Uniform... Interesting.

If only they were outfit bags instead of a full on gacha...
    SylviaWolfe
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    This reminds me of Hogwarts. I rate this thread 9 and 3/4. Excellent.
    badnewsbarrettEllisyaSylviaWolfeDaktaroSherri
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I'm drooling over that new chair omg *o* And the new outfits are adorable!
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    I can't tell if those wands are separate or are a part of the outfits. Time to stock pile dyes again...
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Buffalos wrote: »
    I can't tell if those wands are separate or are a part of the outfits. Time to stock pile dyes again...

It might be part of the idle pose like the illusion set. I might not hate it if it is, because it actually shows it as a possible motion idle pose.

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795

It might be part of the idle pose like the illusion set. I might not hate it if it is, because it actually shows it as a possible motion idle pose.

Yeah they look attached, but I can't read the text next to the images. 3 lines of text for 3 items, and I can't recall if we have those hairstyles/glasses already or not...
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    8f431245e0.gif
    Darkpixie99FokeS4KiirionSherriCrisis1Rerisu6f0909
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited March 12, 2017

Yeah they look attached, but I can't read the text next to the images. 3 lines of text for 3 items, and I can't recall if we have those hairstyles/glasses already or not...

Nah, those wigs I'm pretty sure are new. I wouldn't be surprised if NA placed the William glasses into the gachapon. (Considering the last one crammed with too much junk, I'd say the Magic Gachapon for NA will in all likelyhood not contain Carasek and add in every magic potion and themed item possible.)

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Brb rushing to sell my carasek
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890

OH MY GOD I think this is my new favorite post, thank you.

Also, is that a pink halo I see? -grabby hands-

I wonder what the drop rates for all these are, doesn't KR usually post theirs? Does anyone know how to find it? o:
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

I wonder what the drop rates for all these are, doesn't KR usually post theirs? Does anyone know how to find it? o:

There's a link near the bottom of their announcement

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/ItemShop/item_prob.asp?key=8B97D72090AE42EFA12C90A219BFD023
    edited March 12, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Thank you, I didn't see that o: That's such a low drop rate for all the good stuff, though I'm not surprised by that lol.

• ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    ten points to Gryffindor
    badnewsbarrett
    Iyasenu wrote: »

There's a link near the bottom of their announcement

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/ItemShop/item_prob.asp?key=8B97D72090AE42EFA12C90A219BFD023

They posted the odds. I wonder if there is any changes they are planning for the rng over here.

Looking through the drop rate odds, my phone translated it and at the bottom there are two things listed as "gem sticks," I wonder if they could be separate wands? Unless someone else knows what they are...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Looking through the drop rate odds, my phone translated it and at the bottom there are two things listed as "gem sticks," I wonder if they could be separate wands? Unless someone else knows what they are...

http://wiki.mabi.world/view/Serenity_Rod
    http://wiki.mabi.world/view/Illusion_Rod

Might be rereleases of these.
    badnewsbarrett
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited March 12, 2017
    They posted the odds. I wonder if there is any changes they are planning for the rng over here.

I believe they actually had to post it because of updated law.
    Since we don't they probably won't do it ever.
    Ellisya wrote: »

I am not talking about posting, but changing the RNG itself.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Ellisya wrote: »

I am not talking about posting, but changing the RNG itself.

Ours(drop rate) is bit higher than theirs.
    E.g. Halo Gachapon

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Felice wrote: »
    so a return of the Glamour Set, Astrology Set and new short and long variations of a Hogwarts Uniform... Interesting.

If only they were outfit bags instead of a full on gacha...

Yeah was also going to say looks like something out of harry potter. lol.