Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mizu's Art Shop

MizuxieMizuxie
Mabinogi Rep: 610
edited March 19, 2017 in Art Creations
Welcome to Mizu's Art Shop!
Gold is on Alexina!
IGN: Mizuxie

I accept Gold, Paypal, and NX.

Art Examples:
mizuxie_by_mizuxie-db2309f.png
leafpetal_sketch_by_mizuxie-db26p93.png

Bust
Sketch = 250k/$2.50/3kNX
Ink = 500k/$5/5kNX
Full Color = 1m/$10/10kNX

Half
Sketch = 1m/$10/10kNX
Ink = 1.5m/$15/15kNX
Full Color = 2.5m/$25/25kNX

Full
Sketch = 2m/$20/20kNX
Ink = 2.5m/$25/25kNX
Full Color = 3.5m/$35/35kNX

There is no set form, Just give me a ref and what you want. Backgrounds/details/pets will cost more. Multiple people = multiple price.

[Current Commissions]
-Leafpetal
-Neyna
-Aurala

[People Waiting]
- Cherryheart

Current commissioners + the people waiting are not affected by shop and price changes I make after I've accepted their order.

Comments

• LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    edited March 12, 2017
    your art is very nice!!! i love the colors ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ i know everything is so expensive ;; you have wonderful art, you could open an art shop to make the gold to buy those items, im sure youd have lots of customers!! check out the other threads on this forum if you want to see how most other people set up their art shops
  • MizuxieMizuxie
    edited March 12, 2017
    Leafpetal wrote: »
    your art is very nice!!! i love the colors ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ i know everything is so expensive ;; you have wonderful art, you could open an art shop to make the gold to buy those items, im sure youd have lots of customers!! check out the other threads on this forum if you want to see how most other people set up their art shops

Thank you! I wanted my character to look like a woodland creature. Thank you so much, but I'm not sure I would be able to keep up the pace of others' shops. (It took me a few days to draw...).

I guess thats how long it takes the other shops too. I'll give it a go.
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    edited March 12, 2017
    happy to see you open a shop!! and ya most people wont mind the wait, ive taken a month or so on commissions before with no issues. anyways, id love to order! i hope you dont mind doing ocs that arent from mabi ^^
    IGN/server: Leafpetal/alexina
    drawing type: fullcolored painted
    refs: character: http://hangflowers.tumblr.com/post/149223069662/i-was-planning-to-sleep-last-night-but-then-this
    outfit: http://tokyofashion.com/korn-pink-hair-pink-leather-jacket-demonia-boots-harajuku/ this but with blue shorts instead of a skirt, and the top is blue and white dotted like in this picture: http://hangflowers.tumblr.com/post/158336132932/mimi-to-try-n-break-an-art-blog-so-i-can-work-on also please use the shoes and hairstyle in that pic as well!
    total price: 2mil (i know the outfit is kind of complicated, and id be more then happy to pay any extra fees for the complexity!
  • MizuxieMizuxie
    edited March 12, 2017
    happy to see you open a shop!! and ya most people wont mind the wait, ive taken a month or so on commissions before with no issues. anyways, id love to order! i hope you dont mind doing ocs that arent from mabi ^^
    IGN/server: Leafpetal/alexina
    drawing type: fullcolored painted
    refs: character: http://hangflowers.tumblr.com/post/149223069662/i-was-planning-to-sleep-last-night-but-then-this
    outfit: http://tokyofashion.com/korn-pink-hair-pink-leather-jacket-demonia-boots-harajuku/ this but with blue shorts instead of a skirt, and the top is blue and white dotted like in this picture: http://hangflowers.tumblr.com/post/158336132932/mimi-to-try-n-break-an-art-blog-so-i-can-work-on also please use the shoes and hairstyle in that pic as well!
    total price: 2mil (i know the outfit is kind of complicated, and id be more then happy to pay any extra fees for the complexity!

Oh, wow. Thanks so much!
    Yeah, I can do characters that aren't mabinogi related. I just have a couple questions.
    1. I assume you want the colors from the 'character' like the purple hair and pink/blue clothes.

2. You want to have all of the outfit, including the bone tights and cross necklace? The bag too? Just making sure.

3. The shoes and hairstyle from the third picture, not the 'real' image, right?

I'll start on the sketch, it should be done tomorrow/tuesday. Thanks again!

• LeafpetalLeafpetal
    1. from the ref labelled as 'character' use the hair, skin and eye colors (i can provide swatches if needed)
    2. ah, please dont use the accessories!! i should have specified but i forgot to..
    3. yes!! thats right! this pic also has the blue color for the pants/top
    if its still a bit confusing i can sketch up the right outfit really quick

ill send the payment after i see the sketch, whats ur in game name?? let me know if it does or doesnt start with a capital letter too
  • MizuxieMizuxie
    1. from the ref labelled as 'character' use the hair, skin and eye colors (i can provide swatches if needed)
    2. ah, please dont use the accessories!! i should have specified but i forgot to..

ill send the payment after i see the sketch, whats ur in game name?? let me know if it does or doesnt start with a capital letter too

Okay, I got it now. I don't need a sketch, I was just wondering about all of the details. It won't cost any more since it is not too detailed and she doesn't have any wings. I'll probably start tightening up my shop when I finish the current commissions.

My IGN is Mizuxie with a capitol. I got lucky it was available!
  • EnliseEnlise
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    edited March 13, 2017
    Hello! I'd like to buy some art. ^w^

IGN: Aurala(Alexina)
    Refs: http://i63.tinypic.com/icu7p3.png
    Style: full-body painted
    Payment type: gold
    Pose: Preferably something like this with feathers floating around her? http://prnt.sc/ejjdgu

Was also wonder if you do backgrounds. Am willing to pay extra if you do ;^;

If you have discord, please add me. My discord is Yue#6027. o/

Would prefer a Wip before payment if possible. \o\
  • MizuxieMizuxie
    Enlise wrote: »
    Hello! I'd like to buy some art. ^w^

IGN: Aurala(Alexina)
    Refs: http://i63.tinypic.com/icu7p3.png
    Style: full-body painted
    Payment type: gold
    Pose: Preferably something like this with feathers floating around her? http://prnt.sc/ejjdgu

Was also wonder if you do backgrounds. Am willing to pay extra if you do ;^;

If you have discord, please add me. My discord is Yue#6027. o/

Would prefer a Wip before payment if possible. \o\

Wow! What a beautiful style. I'll make a discord and add you. I can do backgrounds and have some old examples. I let people see the sketch before payment.
  • MizuxieMizuxie

Here is the sketch, its low res but its viewable. If you want to make any changes, I can now. After I start inks, I don't allow changes except small things or color corrections.

leafpetal_sketch_by_mizuxie-db26p93.png

Thanks!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    oh my gods i love it!!! no changed needed!! ill mail you a check later today or tomorrow. i noticed you changed your prices, should i send the original 2mil or the 3.5?
  • MizuxieMizuxie
    edited March 13, 2017
    oh my gods i love it!!! no changed needed!! ill mail you a check later today or tomorrow. i noticed you changed your prices, should i send the original 2mil or the 3.5?

2mil, Sorry! I forgot to post that people who commission only pay the price it was when I accepted the order. I'll add that. I'll start the inking!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    thanks for the clarification, ill send a check when i log on today
    Mizuxie
  • MizuxieMizuxie
    thanks for the clarification, ill send a check when i log on today

Got it! I'll be posting the inkwork tomorrow/late tonight.
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    If you have any more spots open I would love one! I'll be updating this once I get home <3
  • MizuxieMizuxie
    If you have any more spots open I would love one! I'll be updating this once I get home <3

Oh! I can open a waiting spot for you. Sorry for a late reply, there have been storms in my area, and every time I've tried to log in the ''server has been down" It wouldn't let me log in when I was able to.
  • MizuxieMizuxie
    Leafpetal, I am still working on the ink. I hope I'm not taking too long.
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    dont worry about it, i know good art takes time, no need to rush!!
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    edited March 18, 2017
    Type: Full body full color
    Price: 3.5m, will so gold server transfer
    Ref: watervaporeon.wixsite.com/cherryheart
    This is a reference site I use when commissioning, it has all of the details and you can pick an outfit from there, just please use the miku hair!
    Pose: up to you :) Once you read from that site about her personality it should be easy to decide

Also, do you do couples?
    Mizuxie
  • MizuxieMizuxie
    Type: Full body full color
    Price: 3.5m, will so gold server transfer
    Ref: watervaporeon.wixsite.com/cherryheart
    This is a reference site I use when commissioning, it has all of the details and you can pick an outfit from there, just please use the miku hair!
    Pose: up to you :) Once you read from that site about her personality it should be easy to decide

Also, do you do couples?

Perfect! I'll choose the summer weave dress. It's very pretty. Do you want the gold on the wings to be made purple? I'll re-read the artists look here page before I start.

I do couples, one of the current commissions is a couple piece.
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    Is there a limit on how many orders per person? If not I'll update with a couple one too, if you want one per person thats fine too :) And awesome, sounds great! Uhhhh you can keep the wings gold, thanks for asking though!