Check out the patch notes for the April 15 Update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66413/patch-notes-april-15th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[KR] Magic Academy Gachapon

Comments

  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Posts: 45
    Member
    one: what does rng mean and two: i do agree, it would be better if there were outfit bags since id assume more people would buy that instead of spending 50 dollars on trying to get the outfits they want?? and three: the outfits are so damn cute?? oh my god?? i wish i had luck and money for gachas but i am but a simple farmer
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,050
    Posts: 2,762
    Member
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    They posted the odds. I wonder if there is any changes they are planning for the rng over here.

    I believe they actually had to post it because of updated law.
    Since we don't they probably won't do it ever.
    I am not talking about posting, but changing the RNG itself.

    Ours(drop rate) is bit higher than theirs.
    E.g. Halo Gachapon
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    They posted the odds. I wonder if there is any changes they are planning for the rng over here.

    I believe they actually had to post it because of updated law.
    Since we don't they probably won't do it ever.
    I am not talking about posting, but changing the RNG itself.

    Ours(drop rate) is bit higher than theirs.
    E.g. Halo Gachapon

    I wouldn't be so sure for every case, but I suppose you might have a point.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,080
    Posts: 887
    Member
    Kiirion wrote: »
    one: what does rng mean and two: i do agree, it would be better if there were outfit bags since id assume more people would buy that instead of spending 50 dollars on trying to get the outfits they want?? and three: the outfits are so damn cute?? oh my god?? i wish i had luck and money for gachas but i am but a simple farmer

    RNG: Random Number Generator; the thing everyone here hates. :U
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Posts: 45
    Member
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Kiirion wrote: »
    one: what does rng mean and two: i do agree, it would be better if there were outfit bags since id assume more people would buy that instead of spending 50 dollars on trying to get the outfits they want?? and three: the outfits are so damn cute?? oh my god?? i wish i had luck and money for gachas but i am but a simple farmer

    RNG: Random Number Generator; the thing everyone here hates. :U

    aahh.. so its just really bad coding thats like 1/1000 boxes you can get this item.. l a m e
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Posts: 281
    Member
    for a boy i prefer the short coat but long pants aw man
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Yeah they look attached, but I can't read the text next to the images. 3 lines of text for 3 items, and I can't recall if we have those hairstyles/glasses already or not...
    Nah, those wigs I'm pretty sure are new. I wouldn't be surprised if NA placed the William glasses into the gachapon. (Considering the last one crammed with too much junk, I'd say the Magic Gachapon for NA will in all likelyhood not contain Carasek and add in every magic potion and themed item possible.)
    ya the three lines are wig/junior uni/shoes and wig+glasses/senior uni/shoes
    i say the wand will be part of the outfit idle like the illusion ones
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,910
    Posts: 2,665
    Member
    Oh. Yay. Another gachapon. Filled with stuff I want but I'll never get. Why can't anything be released in an outfit bag?
    badnewsbarrett
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,440
    Posts: 1,701
    Member
    edited March 14, 2017
    In case you need to see dye and environment changes.

    31515852.jpg
    KR UGC Link

    31212255.png
    KR UGC Link

    3100743.jpg
    KR UGC Link

    31313107.jpg
    KR UGC Link

    39233726.jpg
    KR UGC Link