Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream: Skills and Wings and More!

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited March 13, 2017 in Vault
Saygo and Nkeona will be going over the numerous changes to come with the Mabinogi's next update on our Twitch.tv channel on Tuesday, March 14th at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern). Be sure to show up for the latest info as we build up to Mabinogi's 9th Anniversary, as well as some special prizes including some Mabinogi Swag from Korea and some of our next update's biggest highlights...
00J1q-abac4c74-1781-417a-86ea-a580600bdfff.jpg

See you Tuesday!
NegumikoMissFortunebadnewsbarrettIyasenuArjuneIzzyKuroNekoAsurielGretaShakayaBuffalosand 2 others.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited March 14, 2017
    Hey, the first Mabinogi livestream with Saygo, can't wait!

Also the link to Mabinogi's twitch is broken in your post.
    Has "http://mabinogi.nexon.netNewsAnnouncements1/"; in front of it.

https://www.twitch.tv/mabinogi
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    I may give this one a shot, since I never really do watch the livestreams.
    I'm curious as to how Saygo does, lol.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Can't wait!
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    When is 9th anniversary event coming? :D
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The excitement is realllllllllllllllllllll! Too bad it will be a night for me, but i still gonna take a look at non-live video :3
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Hype! :D
  • SaygoSaygo
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
    Hi guys! Here is a pic of the swag we got from Korea that we will be giving away during the stream.

CUL5Nwh.jpg

We have a Mabinogi Chapter 6 O.S.T CD (2 disk music set)
    Mabinogi bag
    Mabinogi Table Mat

See you in a few hours!
    SylviaWolfeGretaNkeonaKingEphy
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Saygo wrote: »
    Mabinogi bag

Hi yes hello, I require that bag. Thanks.
    SylviaWolfeMey
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    edited March 14, 2017
    after the start time, and got nothing. Bah twitch is probably broken for me.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Kisaraya wrote: »
    after the start time, and got nothing. Bah twitch is probably broken for me.

When in doubt, refresh the stream page. Twitch loves borking ~
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    NEW PHYSICAL MERCH!! :O
    pls do something order-able! Old pvc figures are just too old.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Not much in the way of skills on the stream, unfortunately.

But at least the update's coming here soon!
    SylviaWolfe
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    There's no mabiland event :/
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited March 14, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »

The skills just finished testing and released in KR, we're probably waiting on NA to finish bug tests for localization issues.
    There is a video from the KR testing server, but stay aware that I have no idea if any stats changed through their testing into the current build. It may be possible that we receive a different build from KR as well.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I really liked this stream. Saygo is really nice for telling us so much info on upcoming updates and it's really sweet seeing him how he tries to understand this game better~ Sabina's streams used to be so quiet, 80% of time you could hear Sabina and Nkeona giggling only lol. She probably was being shy or uncomfortable... Saygo at least tries to communicate and make some cute/funny comments too ^_^ I think Saygo will be my favorite CM!
  • SeikoSeiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    edited March 15, 2017
    Krukia wrote: »

Wait, I'm not trying to be rude so I'm sorry if it comes off that way, but why would anyone be expecting a mabiland event when we already have festia which is a bigger, permanent version of the same event pretty much? The only difference I can think of is we don't have the NPC that you can trade coins or whatever for items, but they could just add that into festia. Please feel free to fill me in if I'm missing something. ; ;
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 15, 2017

The skills just finished testing and released in KR, we're probably waiting on NA to finish bug tests for localization issues.
    There is a video from the KR testing server, but stay aware that I have no idea if any stats changed through their testing into the current build. It may be possible that we receive a different build from KR as well.

sorry but... that's not even the same update ^^;

Seiko wrote: »

Wait, I'm not trying to be rude so I'm sorry if it comes off that way, but why would anyone be expecting a mabiland event when we already have festia which is a bigger, permanent version of the same event pretty much? The only difference I can think of is we don't have the NPC that you can trade coins or whatever for items, but they could just add that into festia. Please feel free to fill me in if I'm missing something. ; ;

but it's NOT the same event pretty much. We don't have cave of trials which I really enjoyed doing. There's also the roulette wheel with totems and things (which kinda needs a revamp though) If they add cave of trials to Festia for a couple weeks then I'll be happy.

• SeikoSeiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    edited March 15, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »

sorry but... that's not even the same update ^^;

Seiko wrote: »

but it's NOT the same event pretty much. We don't have cave of trials which I really enjoyed doing. There's also the roulette wheel with totems and things (which kinda needs a revamp though) If they add cave of trials to Festia for a couple weeks then I'll be happy.

Like I said, they can add these things into festia. There's plenty of room and there are empty tents that they can remove and put in the various games. There's also plenty of room for them to put in npcs and minigames like the roulette wheel. Also, I never said it was the same event I was trying to say I don't see why they would release mabiland when they can just expand on festia since its extremely similiar. Festia is close enough to mabiland you can consider it "pretty much" the same thing.. It doesn't have to be spot on and I never said it was. Festia is a large area and they can very easily expand on it, no need to release mabiland again if they have all that room in festia to just do the event there considering the location and decor are extremely similiar. That being said, it's not like I know whats going to happen but I don't expect it to happen BECAUSE we have festia.
    GretaLaniardNegumiko
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited March 15, 2017

Oh, no not that update.
    That's Giant Combat Revamp.

This livestream was supposed to show off the Breath/Vision/Might of Ladeca racial buff skills and the Shine of Eweca passive skill.
    And wings, and "more" which turned out to be that there's gonna be a new event coming with the update, the Chocolatier Romance Event.

But the skill part of the stream was relegated to basically just the skill names and that they'd post the effects in the update notice, since neither of the GM/CM's test characters were actually high enough current level to know the skills themselves.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited March 15, 2017
    Oh, no not that update.
    That's Giant Combat Revamp.
    This livestream was supposed to show off the Breath/Vision/Might of Ladeca racial buff skills and the Shine of Eweca passive skill.
    And wings, and "more" which turned out to be that there's gonna be a new event coming with the update, the Chocolatier Romance Event.
    But the skill part of the stream was relegated to basically just the skill names and that they'd post the effects in the update notice, since neither of the GM/CM's test characters were actually high enough current level to know the skills themselves.

I'll link a video I find here... keep an eye out. I found some memento streams, but I'll leave those out to prevent lore spoilers.
    The buffs probably aren't much different from this. Not really sure if they have any fancy buffing effects.
    c48d885213684997a80076ffb2e9ae47.png
    Vision of Ladeca (KR Elf) [Memento boss Aggro, Spoiler warning]
    Vision of Ladeca(KR Elf) [Festia Usage, spoil free link]
    KR Overview of Racial Skills+ Skill Changes (Decent Google Translate Recommended)

(KR Only) Grand Master Reorganisation KR Streamer going over the info page, talking about it.