Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stop with RNG events... Feedback. Not suggestion.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 15, 2017
    YangKoete wrote: »
    You can spend 50 or so coins for the dress/suit and other stuff with it; OR you could try your look with the gift boxes.
    I tried to get those cute kupa mini-gems with leftover coins in that Cookie Island event. Opened like 22 boxes and all i got was Cookie Wizard Hat and Chocolate Ribbon hairband.... I was really disappointed. I think i didn't even see a single player in Alexina who got Sweet Ginger Bear Outfit... Those boxes were only good for HS items and other junk items sadly...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I think a better way to have done the OX Quiz Event is to keep the bag in the boxes, BUT also have a way to get it separately.
    I was thinking like a one time buy from the shop thing and making it untradeable.
    The bags from the boxes could stay at the same drop rate (Really terrible) and be tradable.
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    or just buy gashapons i have got 5 Carasek Bags from the orb gashapon that is always here...
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Oh, wait... I think I have the perfect memes to summarize our inner rage about RNG. Seriously, you could have kept so many players at the keyboard just by allowing us to hand in 777 Tickets for 1 Carasek Bag.

20fd11f0a3694b8ebd4e804f69a23203.png
    84b43b98968345f2b13a035e1433de91.png
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Or you know; With what *MONEY* would we buy stuff with? Huh?