Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

missing Shamala

BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
edited March 13, 2017 in Help
ive no idea at this point. ive got a couple of transformation mastery quests to hand in, shes nowhere to be found. been trying figure it out for awhile to no avail.
asked around, people say i needed finish G17 iria saga 1 or whatever its called, i did that, got my completion box, and shes still not there. tried booting up the ending saga again and quitting it, she still didn't appear. tried booting up the first saga part, still not there. now im stuck in the first part and i have little desire to compete it so il just wait till tomorrow to stop it. maybe someone knows this problem better...Eh... i hate temporarily missing characters for plot reasons.
hell even the quest button "location check" tells me shes in cor but shes not.

Comments

• OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    If it's not the saga that's made her go missing, it's likely the Nightmare; G17. If so you'll need to finish that first.
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    im fairly confident i completed that, but maybe i didnt. im returning after ahwile of playing, cant find any quest from the quest chain of the nightmare, unless they do something weird where it dosnt auto update like all the other quest line paths... nothing in the event tab, or any other really.but i guess il go look further into that, thanks for the suggestion
    oh yeah should probably note, never did saga 2/start it. though i cant see that being a thing...
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited March 13, 2017
    Some quests do make NPCs disappear, for example: Lassar disappears when you have a certain episode in progress. Just look through your quests thoroughly and see if you have anything that would relate to her being gone.

If you still can't find anything, you can inquire about it with Customer Support, but usually NPCs disappearances are related to having a certain quest in progress.

I am able to see her, despite not having started any G17.
    BanazaiSabre
    and thats what i assumed. this forum approach was a last resort thing. went through all of G17s questline titles on the wiki, dont have any in any tab, though i assumed it would be under the saga tab. which does not have anything listed in. so g17 nightmare has either been finshed/not started, saga 1 episode 1-9 has also been competed. she is nowhere to be found. guess support ticket it is. maybe someone else has more insight on the matter but, oh well.
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    If you've never started Saga 2, then that shouldn't be an issue. If you aren't currently in the saga or the nightmare, then I genuinely don't know. I'd recommend filing a ticket if you can't find a way to fix it.
    BanazaiSabre
    yeah i filed it last night. talked to a gm on the help line, he was genuinely lost too. ive looked over my quest book a fair bit, crossed referenced every part of both saga 1 and nightmare with the wiki. not one from either is in the book. maybe im just overlooking something painfully obvious
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    That sounds very strange.. Out of curiosity, are you able to see her on any other characters you have?
    Yep shes clear as day on other characters. once you look past all the weird kiwis anyway...
    just wanna say thanks for anyone insight, apparently im just really dumb and overlooked chapter 3 of saga 1. i could swear the "replay all" tag was on it but apparently not! thanks anyway! pretty sure i got the completion bonus too..
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Things like that can be easily overlooked. ^^ Glad the issue is resolved for you!