Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Coming Soon: New Racial Skills, Wing Box and More!

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited March 10, 2017 in Vault
Next week brings Mabinogi's March update, and we're bringing out some new items, building up to our 9th Anniversary and a new set of abilities for all our Milletians. Here's a preview of what's to come with the update and in the weeks to follow!00J3W-b34fb45a-233f-4c2a-8abe-de2b7a64c863.jpg
New Racial Skills

Mabinogi's next update brings forth new skills for Milletians to master, with each race gaining a brand new active ability and a passive ability for all. Humans will gain a boost in speed, Elves lock in for a volley of rapid attacks and Giants boost their already brutal strength to land heavier blows, combined with a passive boost to your stats for all races, increasing with your level.

We're also making a much-needed change to the experience curve: EXP needed to level up at levels past 100 has been slashed, making it far faster to reach higher levels and grow your characters without heavily grinding.
Mabinogi's 9th Anniversary Incoming

Mabinogi's 9th Anniversary comes on Monday, March 27th, and we're going to be leading into 9 years of Mabinogi with a special giveaway during the weekend. Gain a title that gives +9 to your primary stats plus an adorable little Panda pet with a hat to match, and bring it with you to special GM Events on the following week, featuring special prizes you can only get from our GMs!00J3W-fb0c0c6d-0071-46e1-b8fd-863f78169780.png
New Gachapon with Dozens of Wings

With next week's update, we're bringing out a new Gachapon that's packed full of everyone's favorite accesssory: Wings! With dozens of different wings held within, plus orbs that contain a collection of wings in a set style or color. Featuring Cupid, Devil, Butterfly, Hummingbird, Twinkle wings and much, much more, you'll want to keep your eye out for this excellent box!

That's hardly all to come over the next month, of course. There's new events, more items hitting the shop and more, so stay tuned to our Twitter and Facebook feeds as Mabinogi's March continues!
ShakayaVitolan

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited March 11, 2017
    it would be helpful if they just tell us the content rather then building the hype (like this one atm)
    Sherri
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    is the wing box full of the wings or is it filled with other worthless junk? ;v;
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Kiirion wrote: »
    is the wing box full of the wings or is it filled with other worthless junk? ;v;

Assumingly, there will be junk, but I wouldn't be surprised if they raised the RNG on old or less popular wings.
  • Neagan777Neagan777
    Mabinogi Rep: 770

Assumingly, there will be junk, but I wouldn't be surprised if they raised the RNG on old or less popular wings.
    I am gonna guess a lot of worthless junk and maybe 1 set of wings out of 50 boxes or maybe I am being too nice lol. Kind of is sad. This is why I try to avoid buying those gachas. x_x; Because mostly I get junk.

• BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    edited March 14, 2017
    those twitter and facebook links are still dead.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I'm excited to see what the new anniversary event is gonna be! Since we have Festia now I doubt that we'll get Mabi Land back, so we'll probably be getting something new! :D
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    Seeing the wings ingame was nice on the stream, but I think I'll avoid buying since I'm super picky with my blue's and lavenders LOL
    Shoog
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited March 14, 2017
    I was hoping for some nice sky blue colored wings but didn't see any in the wings shown in the stream. ;~;
  • TaintedHeartTaintedHeart
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    will NA ever implement the name-change RB card that Korea once had?? :<
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited March 14, 2017
    Shoog wrote: »
    I was hoping for some nice sky blue colored wings but didn't see any in the wings shown in the stream. ;~;

You mean like these from this KR Wing Orb?
    7dfecadaa39c452e9ce5cc9e4be25f11.png

Or this one from this KR gacha?
    0141d77a97fa48ec89f67941209e7440.png
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    edited March 15, 2017
    but what dayyy will the wing gacha be released? It's already wednesday ;-;

edit: I've been informed it is Thursday
    SylviaWolfe
  • ShoogShoog

7dfecadaa39c452e9ce5cc9e4be25f11.png

0141d77a97fa48ec89f67941209e7440.png

Those are pretty but this is the blue i was hoping for:

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Mysterious_Astro_Wings (the light blue on these wings) and these http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Skybound_Twinkling_Butterfly_Wings
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Those are pretty but this is the blue i was hoping for:
    http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Mysterious_Astro_Wings (the light blue on these wings) and these http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Skybound_Twinkling_Butterfly_Wings

Oh, so like these? KR Wing Gacha Link.
    53461f3ac90a4172a14bdda2d13de535.png

• ShoogShoog
    Sorry, I'm getting an error page on the site when trying to view that link. D:
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Sorry, I'm getting an error page on the site when trying to view that link. D:
    Could be a ninja edit or site error, we'll have to check again later and I'll try fixing the link.
    fec87cf14ce24cb799b7e898049a2a3c.png

• ShoogShoog
    It started working! :D Those are some crazy wings! I love the blue on that first pair.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited March 15, 2017
    It started working! :D Those are some crazy wings! I love the blue on that first pair.

9447c98a5a094e91a654f52227bd4563.png
    Oh, that's interesting... looks like there's two different versions of each wing. Let's call them Moonlight Decorated Plumes and Moonlight Plumes for now.

• ShoogShoog
    Oh yes! I love them! <3 Thank you for posting. ^^
  • Kandi13Kandi13
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    edited March 16, 2017
    Neagan777 wrote: »

I am gonna guess a lot of worthless junk and maybe 1 set of wings out of 50 boxes or maybe I am being too nice lol. Kind of is sad. This is why I try to avoid buying those gachas. x_x; Because mostly I get junk.

As expected its not just wings. Tried the gatcha 4 times, and only got junk (training pots and dyes). so yeah, for me, not worth it. *sighs*
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited March 16, 2017
    my sister just show me this, she got lvl 200 some months ago and she don't want to rebirth for some reason...
    80ff2fb658a8ab222eac6a7dfa2fe271.png
    are we missing something?, is the skill actually capped?