Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why is their only 2 flying mounts in shop

EternityNekoEternityNeko
Mabinogi Rep: 580
in Item/Premium Shop
They used to have way more
Drognak

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    We usually get pet sales, where they bring back limited time pets such as Dragons or the Cosmic Stallion and much much more.

You will just have to wait for them to bring them back again, hopefully it will be soon!
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Why are* there* only 2 flying mounts in shop. You're welcome.

My jerk-move for the day.
    AsurielAerenTheNyanCatTamwyn
  • ManekManek
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    They used to have way more
    I can get free flying mount from Saga I
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Korore wrote: »
    We usually get pet sales, where they bring back limited time pets such as Dragons or the Cosmic Stallion and much much more.

You will just have to wait for them to bring them back again, hopefully it will be soon!

Okay what about the countless other pets that you guys removed from the shop? Like the mimics? Some other mounts that were there... Like please you guys just cleaned house because you wanna either A. Charge more for them when its the "limited time sale" or B. Just doing it for sheer greed which is the same thing.

Just bring back all the pets we used to have, it's not freaking hard as a new account none of these pets are appealing but when i look way back there used to be PAGES of pets and it was great you had a wide selection and could get what you want. Now there's not even a full page there and none of them are even decent.

SherrixRevyaxTamwyn
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited March 16, 2017
    Yaranaika wrote: »
    Okay what about the countless other pets that you guys removed from the shop? Like the mimics? Some other mounts that were there... Like please you guys just cleaned house because you wanna either A. Charge more for them when its the "limited time sale" or B. Just doing it for sheer greed which is the same thing.

Just bring back all the pets we used to have, it's not freaking hard as a new account none of these pets are appealing but when i look way back there used to be PAGES of pets and it was great you had a wide selection and could get what you want. Now there's not even a full page there and none of them are even decent.

Korore and the rest of us volunteer forum moderators are not employed by Nexon, so we do not have any control over what is removed or changed within the cash shop. We are regular players just like you.

You're welcome to address your concerns within the Feedback/Suggestions forum section located here. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/categories/feedback-and-suggestions
    Drognak
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

?????? But the mimics are still there.
    And there are four pages of pets. Be sure that you are clicking on the "Pet Cards" link under the "Pets" category, otherwise only the "popular" pets are going to show up and yeah they don't even add up to a full page.

• xRevyaxxRevyax
    Mabinogi Rep: 400

Yeah, I know ho you feel.