Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chocolatier Romance Event

Comments

• ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    nvm i figured it out
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    It appears to count a successful mission just once a real life day. That's not so bad considering the time we have for this event.

The Chocolate Fondue Stick sword item drops if you're total level is 100 or greater (says the post, dunno if it's a little less?) so that explains why none were dropping on the stream.

It can take out the ingredients if you're strong enough though @Hazurah. I had no problem using just it and switching to bare hand for less splashing lol
    But yes, secret love recipe is 22 chocolate, 13 flour and 7 spice.
    Hitting the spoon at 5:15 seemed to be the best as far as when to hit. It resulted in me having a time of 5:07 which got me my 100 points for all 3 of the times I ran it.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited March 16, 2017
    i got 100 point for completing it with 6 minute left, so i guess the time does matter a lot?
  • MinniemoonMinniemoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Make sure the ingredients die inside of the red area and not outside
    Oh OOOHHHHH...... Ok. That makes sense. It'll be hard to not hit them out haha. Ok thanks!!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    50pts come from Ingredient Ratio
    Try not to kill too few.
    Try not to kill too many either!

50pts come from correct time.
    Try to finish when "Elapsed Time" is at 5:00
    Do not hit the fork early, if you finished ingredients early.
    Do not hit the fork late, if you haven't gotten all the ingredients yet.

Also, you get 1 bonus point for each rank of Tasting skill you have. (+15 points for being rank 1)
    KokoroSherri
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Carlize wrote: »

The Kupa Mini Gems are called Figures, that was that way with the original kupa gems as well.

iJRQ5nv.png

pStfAUq.png

Oh thank you! I never got a Kupa so I didn't know about that different name (since the only mini-gem I have is the Snake one and it clearly states "Snake Mini-Gem")
    Carlize
  • RudekaiserRudekaiser
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Meh event :/
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Haven't tried the event yet but has anyone figured out where the homestead items come from? Do they drop during the dungeon or?
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    everything is so confusing?? how the hecki do u do this event
    i just want the hs props and mini gems to sell later
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Haven't tried the event yet but has anyone figured out where the homestead items come from? Do they drop during the dungeon or?

Should be from box you get when you clear the dungeon.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I got a reward box from succesfully completing the hate recipe, and it gave me one of the new hs props. so I guess it's all up to rng
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Just like with standard Cooking Dungeon quests, Lullaby and Hydra are your best friends in addition to softening the mooks with the Fondue Stick.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    The knife dropping requires a certain cumulative level of 100 or something for it to happen. That is why Nkeona and Saygo did not get the knife I believe.
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    I thought the fondue sticks were cute, and I got one from my box-- BUT IT WAS THE UGLIEST ONE. O_ Q
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Far less annoying than real cooking dungeon, because NO RATS.

Rewards are meh, but it doesn't incite me to contemplate self-mutilation as being preferable to going through the effort required to get them. (looking at you, star piece event)
    Sherri
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited March 16, 2017
    I am currently working on the Hate recipe and failed the first 2 times XD So attack the chocolate fondue stick monsters first until the weapon drops so it is easier to do more damage. All enemies have to land in the red part to count and it will show you how many you have collected. The Hate recipe requires 16 almond chocolate, 16 dark chocolate, and 9 secret spice. Once you have all of them sacrificed or more then hit the fork. We are given 12 minutes total but you need to finish within 5 minutes to succeed I think, so try to finish when there are only 7 minutes left. pet summons that deal damage are also very useful cause of the burn effect dark fairy pet has and is a good way to kill the monsters without knocking them out of the red area.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Shaeli wrote: »
    Far less annoying than real cooking dungeon, because NO RATS.

Rewards are meh, but it doesn't incite me to contemplate self-mutilation as being preferable to going through the effort required to get them. (looking at you, star piece event)

No rats.

AND NO GLEWYAS, THANK GOODNESS.
    SherriGreta
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    No rats.

AND NO GLEWYAS, THANK GOODNESS.

Ooh, you're right. See, the lack of Glewyas is how these should be done normally. All he's done is knock the food I've put to sleep out of Hydra range.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 16, 2017
    Oh and don't accidentally hit the fork before you collect all the ingredients.

I can't get enough ingredients in time! >_<
    SylviaWolfe
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    be careful with hydra, can kill more mobs than needed specially with the master title