Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Newly Wed

SpringvioletSpringviolet
Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
in General Chat
Hello Everyone1

Yesterday I got marry in-game. After playing with my new husband for 2 years we finally said, "I do!" On channel 1 he kneeled down and pop the question. My heart melt away as I replied, Yes! He took me in a carriage ride to the church, after the wedding he took me on a boat ride, them we spent the rest of the night in a private tent that said Just Married. This forum has always helped me when I need help. I want to share my joy with all include you here on the forum.

Thanks
Mey

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Congrats to you and your new Mabi hubby!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 16, 2017
    That is quite romantic. My personal romance story, my ingame husband offer me 500k gold for me to marry him and I said yes. We played together for 4 hours before he divorced me.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKCs1gSlYq9Ny3XUVxFinO_ZXx71Jz_adxD66EP7aShAGfSJMXbFZb1h4
    SylviaWolfeHazurahMeyBleuie
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I married my alt. ;)
    SylviaWolfeHCLWSunnliMeyBleuie
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I married my friend for the party stats.
    Plus it was just a prank. xdddd
    Mey
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    0geFeFx.png
    still married :3
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    congratz violet
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Been Married to my boyfriend for 3 years now <3 Got married on Feb 9th 2014. We are still together and happily in love to this day! ^-^
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Gaea wrote: »
    I married my alt. ;)

Me too. Only one friend came to watch.

Now my alt doesn't even log in to see me anymore. ufOgZbZ.png
    MeyBlissfulkill[Deleted User]WolfandWolfHiroki05
  • SunnliSunnli
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Ah, that's so cute! I'm happy for you guys~
  • AerunisAerunis
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Awwww :'D that's so cute! My Fiance and I met on Mabi long long ago and have been dating for nearly 5 years :'D and now we're getting married irl in 3 months :'D so exciting!!!
    nevyn25Sunnli
  • SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Thanks everyone for your love, support, and awesome stories.