Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A hope

Kimo159Kimo159
Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
edited March 17, 2017 in General Chat
I am very busy right now since two weeks and I think I will miss the event of star piece . I had collected 5 of 7 . But I became very busy and I could not play and I'm away of my city for my work and I will return on next Wednesday when the event will end
So I really wanna get milky way nimbus pet .
So can nexon extend the event an one more week ?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Probably not. Can't extend the event every time someone misses it of their own volition. If Nexon is entirely or mostly responsible, then sure, go for it.

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Since the attendance event gave out pet medals, people might end up selling theirs. If you have enough gold to buy one, I'd suggest asking around your server by putting up a party or something to see if you can buy one.
    Since the attendance event gave out pet medals, people might end up selling theirs. If you have enough gold to buy one, I'd suggest asking around your server by putting up a party or something to see if you can buy one.

Pets from Events are generally not tradeable I believe.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Does OP still have the coins from the event? If so, they can just buy the last two stars they need, get the pet and this would no longer be an issue. =T
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335

They are, through the Pet Adoption Medal.
    Greta
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    51oqkfvEwZL._SX200_QL80_.jpg

imsorrythatimnotsorry
    Crisis1Hazurah
    NekoLily wrote: »

They are, through the Pet Adoption Medal.

That is what I meant, but it turns out I am wrong. Sorry OP.