Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon Launcher Crashes Game and All On Windows 8

YuechiiYuechii
Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
edited March 17, 2017 in Technical Support
Well, Since I was forced to go back on using this I thought they've make it able for players to make it usable, but every time I log in to play, without warning the Launcher would crash along with the game as well, Is it because I have it in a different disk Drive? I reinstalled it but to no avail...please help me! I've look up this problem on the steam fourm and even if I use Steam, the problem would still be there, If what the GM's said was true, then they really need to work on the older OS other than people who switched to Windows 10 And/or people who made new accounts!

Comments