Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

♥Vendetta is Recruiting Members/Allies♥

Comments

• xdgxxdgx
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Are you guys recruiting again? I'm looking for a guild.
    Ataraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    What's your in-game name? o3o
    Ataraxiz
  • xdgxxdgx
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    ign: Fallk
    Ataraxiz
  • Sola232Sola232
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    -summons turtles-
    ScavernAtaraxizRowland6
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    :D -Stalks the guild-
    AtaraxizScavernRowland6
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    We love you guys xD An update on recruitment will be coming your way very soon! We love you, and we love hearing from you! ♥ Stay sharp Mari ♥ ~ Ata♥
  • ScavernScavern
    We will be opening our doors during this weekend, so if you're interested in the guild, let one of us know either in-game or on here; our names on here are our usernames! Thank you kindly. ♥
    Rowland6
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Update: We are revamping our admins and are proud to announce we have a new Vendetta Admin! We have added in a few roles into our upper ranks to help spread and maintain tranquility! The roles will be updated as soon as we get them in place, so stay tuned!

If interested, let Scav or me, Ata, know and we will talk to you and get you in! Have a great day!!
    Rowland6
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Bumps Good afternoon, morning, and evening Mabinogi players! I hope your day is swell! This forum is going to be updated with the newest information in the next week or so, so stay tuned to get a peek at the latest in Vendetta information! Information on Vendetta's upcoming events will be posted here for your reference. We will be hosting public events, so if you know a Vendetta Member, contact them and let them know you're interested in coming!

If you're interested in joining Vendetta, contact Scavern or Ataraxiz ingame or on the Mabinogi forums. Show your support by voting in our poll and leaving a comment here in the comment section! Thank you, and have a wonderful day! ~ ♥Ata♥
  • ScavernScavern
    We're gonna start recruiting, just because, part of the ship, part of the crew. More people to poke at is always more enjoyable. ♥
    Ataraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    We're pretty much open again, so hit one of us up if you're interested. <3
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    We've had a few techinical difficulties and I've recently had to take a break from Mabi, so the update to our thread will be a bit delayed. Sorry for the inconvience!
  • SynerjiSynerji
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    hi guys, new player in the making here! i am new to Mabinogi and yet to make my 1st char lol
    but i'd love to join u guys when i do :D

Are you still recruiting? ..... My Ingame name will likely be my forum name [Synerji] .... thanks in adv for your response ;)
  • SynerjiSynerji
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    hi guys, new player in the making here! i am new to Mabinogi and yet to make my 1st char lol
    but i'd love to join u guys when i do :D

Are you still recruiting? ..... My Ingame name will likely be my forum name [Synerji] .... thanks in adv for your response ;)
  • MommaAsterMommaAster
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    pokes

Still looking for members? I get very... lonely.
  • ScavernScavern
    We are still recruiting :3 You're more than welcome to hang around with us. We're usually in ch4 or ch5 dunbarton if you wanna snag one of us to talk to. Our guild gets rather rowdy. xD
  • MommaAsterMommaAster
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    ... I love rowdy. Here I come.
  • ScavernScavern
    You'd be more than welcome. :3
  • ZearaZeara
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    I'll show you rowdy~
    Scavern
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Sorry to inform so late, but I no longer represent Vendetta. However I will leave this recruitment thread up for moral support. Go to Scav or another Vendetta member if you'd like to be recruited.
This discussion has been closed.