Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chocolatier Romance Event

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Mrzorb wrote: »
    Does anyone know if we'll be able to get both the mini gems or are you locked to just one depending on the quest you picked up to the 5th competition?

I picked hate yesterday, and had to choose again today, so I'm assuming you can get both mini-gems
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    edited March 17, 2017
    NekoLily wrote: »
    I don't use Hydra, having it really low rank, so I went for Thunder. Hit a few of them 2-3 times (with the stick dropped from stick mob) then Crisis Escape/Lullaby and then Thunder. It's good because it won't affect the ones I didn't attack with the stick, so it's easier to avoid getting more "ingredients" than required for each type.

Okay, I tried Thunder and I finally passed one run. Yeah, it pretty much works along with AOE pet spam, Crisis Escape and Lullaby. Thank you! :D
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    So.. i complete the cooking dungeon perfecting yet it doesn't count towards the quest man Nexon ya never fail me.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yaranaika wrote: »
    So.. i complete the cooking dungeon perfecting yet it doesn't count towards the quest man Nexon ya never fail me.

You have to go back and talk to Chocolette for the quest to complete.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Sherri wrote: »
    What is mostly in the boxes you get? The event announcement doesn't say.
    HS items, food.. anything else interesting?
    You can get the fondou stick dealies. With what you have already said, i think thats all

Hmm.. that's kind of depressing.. oh well, free stuff. :P

• YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Lol i did and it never counted towards the other quests.

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Not sure if it makes a difference, but did you whack the chocolate object that appears in the cooking pot after you whack the fork to finish cooking?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited March 17, 2017
    It shouldn't count towards the other quests. The quests that reward the mini-gems do not have the counting, but Chocolette does, you can talk to her and click to see your progress.
    Not sure if it makes a difference, but did you whack the chocolate object that appears in the cooking pot after you whack the fork to finish cooking?

I can assure you that it doesn't make a difference: that's the result of your "cooking fight" and I whack it only today, not yesterday, both days counted
    IyasenuSherri
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115

Talk to Chocolette and hit the Check Progress button.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I like this event because it makes me feel my hours of doing the cooking dungeon for cooking books didn't go to complete waste.
    NilremShouKCarlize
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    uNB9N.png

They misspelled it as ''Forret Noire'' instead of ''Forêt Noire'' (which is the good spelling of the kind of cake they meant i think)

Looks really tasty.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Soll wrote: »
    uNB9N.png

They misspelled it as ''Forret Noire'' instead of ''Forêt Noire'' (which is the good spelling of the kind of cake they meant i think)

Looks really tasty.

I was just about to post a photo, I just got the same one XD I turned it so all the flowers are facing out because they're so pretty.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    81Ovh64.png

Why does it say "Perfect" followed by "that is NOT how cakes are made"?

That is totally how cakes are made.
    IyasenubadnewsbarrettBlissfulkill
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    *flashback of all those infinite sliding puzzles of Samhain runs for totems*

This time it's random but about 15 times faster per thing.

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 18, 2017
    You can also get Fondue Stick weapon in these Fancy boxes too, not only HS items. Dam, they look tasty... *drools*

wttx1i.jpg

mj90nb.png
    Aeren
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Greta wrote: »
    You can also get Fondue Stick weapon in these Fancy boxes too, not only HS items. Dam, they look tasty... *drools*

I got the Truffle Chocolate Fondue Stick (first photo) and wife gifted me the Almond Chocolate Fondue Stick (second photo)
    suVxwyZ.png
    htWwTKs.png

I'm looking forward to the HS props since I have a candy zone **
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    I can second that the fist time I did the event it counted at first, then its like after that unscheduled maintenance it didn't and I'm at 1 even though I did it twice. I know they both were turned in correctly.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    d2981002ea3e455c9cf5663fd2b57873.png
    fe1f9877ef8e42079e96587f45d364c9.png
    a5a4400fd36b4d2eb9cf75a2c624f427.png
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 18, 2017
    8e1e9a07c8bc4fcf85d44fba3fbfcd1c.png
    e027d2bcc4704caeb7ebfea4e3f0bd40.png
    uNB9N.png

Looks really tasty.

EOOSCvP.png
    dNvg8VU.png

Ahh this is making me hungry. And there isn't a drop of chocolate in my home! (>U<;)/
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Sherri wrote: »
    8e1e9a07c8bc4fcf85d44fba3fbfcd1c.png
    e027d2bcc4704caeb7ebfea4e3f0bd40.png
    uNB9N.png

Looks really tasty.

EOOSCvP.png
    dNvg8VU.png

Ahh this is making me hungry. And there isn't a drop of chocolate in my home! (>U<;)/

You should go buy some chocolate ice cream, maybe put a...Sherri on top.
    Sherri