Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Boring....But the thing its.... u-u

IsisthedarkIsisthedark
Mabinogi Rep: 830
in General Chat
Theres no way to change that synthesis boring production tab make it similar to making potion including the stacker thing, cuz have to divided many stacks of items for make per per
of another item makes tireness...

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    My thoughts after reading this:
    ...Wut.
    NilremAeolysSylviaWolfexDestructionKimberlyOrkaneTheNyanCatAstralBlueSherriHiroki05and 1 other.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    I want to add something, or at least help or comment...

But I can't make any sense of this post. I tried.

The most I can get out of it is something about production, synthesis, and potion making.
    Aeolys
  • KeiJayKeiJay
    Mabinogi Rep: 335
    OP was referring to how, when making potions, you can just put stacks of ingredients into the skill window. Whereas with synthesis you have no choice but to make items individually, which means you have to separate each component, causing more of your time and inventory to be taken up.
    NilremKingEphyAstralBlueImaizumi
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Well that DOES sound annoying.
    xDestruction
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Well that DOES sound annoying.

Aren't you one of the NUA's? How did you not know this?
    Autograph
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    is this in the same level of milling, in annoyance
    Berryswirl
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Yes, because being a NUA means I have to know absolutely everything that is ever implemented into the game.

Sarcasm aside, I help new or returning players, Whom are probably not going to ask about something like this.

FYI, if I don't know something a player asks me, I have the resources to find it out for them.

@Venenatis
    xDestructionAquasol[Deleted User]
  • IsisthedarkIsisthedark
    KeiJay wrote: »
    OP was referring to how, when making potions, you can just put stacks of ingredients into the skill window. Whereas with synthesis you have no choice but to make items individually, which means you have to separate each component, causing more of your time and inventory to be taken up.

Well that its exactly what i wanted to mean .-. i really dont know if this comment will get up to there and understand how annoying its have to divided an item to then put them manual way.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl

Well that its exactly what i wanted to mean .-. i really dont know if this comment will get up to there and understand how annoying its have to divided an item to then put them manual way.

You could always make a suggestion thread in the "Suggestion/Feedback" part of the forums for them to let those items stack instead of having to do it manually.
    xDestruction
  • IsisthedarkIsisthedark

You could always make a suggestion thread in the "Suggestion/Feedback" part of the forums for them to let those items stack instead of having to do it manually.

Ah ok sorry I'm just when see feedback sounds something different for me I don't know how to explain that just now I'm clear thanks
    BerryswirlNilrem
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Yes, because being a NUA means I have to know absolutely everything that is ever implemented into the game.

Sarcasm aside, I help new or returning players, Whom are probably not going to ask about something like this.

FYI, if I don't know something a player asks me, I have the resources to find it out for them.

@Venenatis

No I meant more like, you don't know this which means you've never touched alchemy... Pretty sure signing up to be one included somewhere being a "veteran"

the bolded part is effectively saying "Just read the wiki". I'm assuming a lot of new players would read the wiki before asking (at least I do when new to a game) questions, so if all you can find out is off the wiki that's not very useful. And while no, I don't expect you to know how water cannon scales with % damage from battlefield overture something as basic as how a skill works should be mandatory knowledge. That's like a cop not knowing that speeding is illegal.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790

@Venenatis

theirs actual source? like a booklet? is all your glitches stores in this? i always wonder how well people know of this game or the management.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 21, 2017
    Venenatis wrote: »

No I meant more like, you don't know this which means you've never touched alchemy... Pretty sure signing up to be one included somewhere being a "veteran"

the bolded part is effectively saying "Just read the wiki". I'm assuming a lot of new players would read the wiki before asking (at least I do when new to a game) questions, so if all you can find out is off the wiki that's not very useful. And while no, I don't expect you to know how water cannon scales with % damage from battlefield overture something as basic as how a skill works should be mandatory knowledge. That's like a cop not knowing that speeding is illegal.

I'm face palming right now. Wow just leave her alone. Some people might have trained everything in alchemy normally then threw training pots at synthesis because it WAS so boring then never bothered to use it. I'm pretty sure "veteran" doesn't necessarily mean have every skill in the game and know exactly what it does. if you think you can be a better NUA then step up and talk to Saygo or something... not be passive aggressive with its members on the forums. when it comes to Wiki... if someone asks me how to upgrade a broad axe.. I'm gonna send them to the wiki. it's much easier than telling them every single upgrade, upgrade path, cost, and required proficiency myself manually. you'd be surprised how many new players don't even think to look for a wiki

I probably got more annoyed at this than I should have... but it just bugs me when people judge someone completely over a little comment they make as if it reflects them entirely as a person
    BerryswirlxDestruction
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Arjune is right, that's exactly what I did.

And no I don't use wiki I do things myself. :D.

xDestruction
  • xDestructionxDestruction
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    edited March 21, 2017
    @Venenatis
    Seems you know alot about the game. How much HP does the succubus queen have? How many hits with a Brionac does it take to fully debuff her? Try answering without wiki. (: Talking real Phantasm, not Mirror.
    BerryswirlNilrem
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 21, 2017
    Sounds like you're burnt out op. Take a break.

raw
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    probably a noobish question, but what is a so-called 'NUA'? ^^'
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    nevyn25 wrote: »

Those are 'New User Ambassadors'. This topic helps explain it a bit: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/3/new-user-ambassadors-here-to-help
    nevyn25StagedNote
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    nevyn25 wrote: »

"New User Ambassador", we are normal players who are given special designation if new or returning players have questions or need assistance, with no powers above any other player.

Not everyone is expected to know or recall any and every thing at any given moment, so your attitude is a little unwelcome. Knowledge is important, however so is personability. Myself, I'd rather talk to someone who can be amiable but maybe needs to check something or look it up, versus a know-it-all who does nothing but criticize every action or belittle others. Being a jerk isn't going to get you very far.
    Berryswirlnevyn25Crimsọn
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    It'd be nice if the UI would break apart items while synthesizing, but the synthesis production UI is very different from the other production UIs in the game. I imagine whatever internal differences there are are going to prevent them from doing this.

Veteran doesn't mean living encyclopedia, friend.
    BerryswirlNilrem
This discussion has been closed.