Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Falling behind with your event(s)

ZintackZintack
Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
edited March 20, 2017 in General Chat
So the last update really messed with my game and it kept force closing. [Even after repairing and reinstalling a few times.]
I saw they extended the attendance event- Thank god because I wanted that outfit set.
On the downside, I can't get the galaxy outfit because 1 day behind (5 coins short.)
Anyone else in in this sad situation with the recent events ? qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  1. Are you in this sad situation too?32 votes
    1. Yes
       28% (9 votes)
    2. No
       72% (23 votes)

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    i just want the Cotton Candy Nimbus tho
    shame i can't eat it
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited March 20, 2017
    if you're in alexina I could give you 5 broken pieces. haven't got a use for those last few anyway :) as for being behind, I can relate. couldn't run the first two weeks due to school stuff, so have been running conflict about 100 times now these last few days (not counting runs that didn't give star pieces)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 20, 2017
    I know the feels. I remember I was behind on the lantern event we had last year and missed the permanent lantern action by 1 day because it ended a day early
  • shintaroshy64shintaroshy64
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    yep, got about 70 coins and where I am (aus) it's about the 21st of march, need one more star but I don't know If I'll make it
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Forget about not being able to complete my events, since the update I can't even stay online for 10 minutes without disconnecting TT
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Came back to Mabi, late to attendance event. Even with the extension, I won't be getting all the items but it's ok, at least I reach Credne. Wasn't really interested in the final outfit anyway. Last thing I can get is the Red Upgrade Stone of Protection.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I have not crashed at all using the Steam version of mabi since the direct launch change. there have been a few lag spikes once in a while though. usually the strict number of days to finish a event is more then fair as mabi makes players work for everything which is better then a lazy mmo that requires little effort. however they did force a update that nobody wanted so it may help some players if they extended the star piece event until the 24th like they did with the winter attendance event.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    if you were trying to get the pet and the outfit together it was a real squeeze this time. no wiggle room pretty much or very very little. also gotta pray to rng. i managed to get the pet by luck and grinded for the suit on two characters and did not miss a day until i had enough coins. if i had to be away from my pc for a day might not have been able to do it. so glad to be done with that star event and gonna stay away from conflict SM for a while. huhu..........