Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Boring....But the thing its.... u-u

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Buffalos wrote: »
    It'd be nice if the UI would break apart items while synthesizing, but the synthesis production UI is very different from the other production UIs in the game. I imagine whatever internal differences there are are going to prevent them from doing this.

Hopefully someday it gets a production update, or at least has a purpose for not splitting items up(greater success rate, chance of something nicer happenning, free candy, etc.).
    Berryswirl
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Aquasol wrote: »
    free candy, etc.)

yes please :D
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Okay I'm gonna make one more post on this and drop it. Not ONCE did I insult berry as a person, while passive aggressive yes it's not like I called her an idiot. I didn't expect one snarky comment leading to an attack by every NUA on the forums. Aqua your outright aggression towards me is uncalled for, it's overly hostile. xdest, the specific stats of THE MOST ENDGAME monster there is, while not only something a new player wouldn't ask about is very different than how a skill functions on a basic level your argument is honestly invalid here... While veteran does not mean living encyclopedia it does mean you should know how all skills function on a basic level. While yes, I was being an ass not going to even deny that it's kinda sad how many NUA's it called to action all to try and rip my post apart and gang up on me with the same passive aggression I gave off . I'm done arguing about it, this is sad.

On topic though, pretty much all of alchemy has a really clunky grindy feel to it. Just using it you can tell that it's outdated. Just look at mana crystallize it's entirely useless, rA thunder hits harder than r1 thunder crystal. I think skill sets that need a rework alchemy and fighter should really be up there.
    IyasenuDaktaro
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yeah synthesis is lame.
    It's grindy, expensive, AND tedious in its workings.
    It's no wonder that so many just either do rank it, or use Training Potions or Skill Seals on it.
  • AquasolAquasol
    If I came off as hostile or aggressive then I apologize, however my tone was not intended as such at all. I was pointing out how being a veteran/NUA does not mean full and perfect knowledge, while pointing out that attitude does matter, hence why one player may be chosen or otherwise more acceptable than another. While I understand that three NUA responded to you, that should not be taken as any sort of gang-up, as we are all capable of independent thought and action.
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    edited March 22, 2017
    Myself, I'd rather talk to someone who can be amiable but maybe needs to check something or look it up, versus a know-it-all who does nothing but criticize every action or belittle others. Being a jerk isn't going to get you very far

You're really trying to tell this wasn't hostile? okay.

and I wasn't asking or even suggesting perfect knowledge. But yes, how a skill that's existed since g9 came out... That should be mandatory knowledge.
    While I understand that three NUA responded to you, that should not be taken as any sort of gang-up, as we are all capable of independent thought and action.
    Yeah pure coincidence...

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    i actually like synth even though it's not that useful asides from dyes ; - ; and dorren's req was one of my favourite shadow missions for a long time. maybe it's just something about mixing items together to get something new. i liked the idea of my character being good at synthesis.
    i ranked it up normally until it hit the expensive ranks, then used seals. i even made a kind of synth set with enchanted hat and body pieces. but i do agree, having to do everything one by one is annoying lol and agree alchemy in general needs an update.
    it's sad when players seal/pot a skill to where they don't even understand how it works cuz they have little to no experience actually using it, even if it's a semi-useless skill ^^;; but that is just my opinion.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Venenatis wrote: »
    You're really trying to tell this wasn't hostile? okay.

I seriously don't think what Aqua said or I said was in the least aggressive, but if you want to throw words into my mouth go right ahead.
    Venenatis wrote: »
    and I wasn't asking or even suggesting perfect knowledge. But yes, how a skill that's existed since g9 came out... That should be mandatory knowledge.

Here's the beautiful thing about NUA: it's a team effort. If there's something one member doesn't have full insight of, we ask another member for help.

Berryswirl
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Basic knowledge....you combine items and get another one...:D.

You need to use an oven, too.
  • AquasolAquasol
    The most important thing to remember is you can't use it to cook. Which is sad.
    Berryswirl
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    The most important thing to remember is you can't use it to cook. Which is sad.

They really need an option to leave an emote.. "like" "insightful" "emote"

since they don't.....

2e4e2b521e2ec18df77229bc39194f67.png
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Well in terms of the lore, the alchemy ovens are scientific tools, getting food and things inside them would probably damage it, or corrupt whatever products come out. It's probably extremely expensive to even get one running so the last thing you want is food stains all over the interior.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Well in terms of the lore, the alchemy ovens are scientific tools, getting food and things inside them would probably damage it, or corrupt whatever products come out. It's probably extremely expensive to even get one running so the last thing you want is food stains all over the interior.

Screw the lore, I'm going to make cookies in them anyway.
    Berryswirl[Deleted User]Hazurah
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Give me some cookies
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    Alright guys since this threads gone off topic and the best thing for the OP to do is make a suggestion thread in the other section I'm locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.