Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Transformations!

Comments

• CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Sherri wrote: »
    P.S How do you get so many NPC trans? Is buying them the only way or..?

Mostly, but if you have multiples from Saga or something, you can use them and they'll turn into a transformation medal coupon. You can then turn 3 into a random NPC, but some are gacha/event specific.

But omg I'm so excited for these! I want to be part of the Kupa pile :D Not sure if anyone's mentioned but they've also got new clothes listed in the dressing room.

skWiXrD.png

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    Carlize wrote: »

Mostly, but if you have multiples from Saga or something, you can use them and they'll turn into a transformation medal coupon. You can then turn 3 into a random NPC, but some are gacha/event specific.

But omg I'm so excited for these! I want to be part of the Kupa pile :D Not sure if anyone's mentioned but they've also got new clothes listed in the dressing room.

skWiXrD.png

Samba = hot garbage. But the afternoon tea sets has that beautiful new wig that will blow laighlinne's wig out of the water.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited March 20, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

skWiXrD.png

Samba = hot garbage. But the afternoon tea sets has that beautiful new wig that will blow laighlinne's wig out of the water.

Hey, some people might actually want the Samba outfit. Like myself.

Or maybe I'm just not a tea person.

Either way, stuff to look forward to.
    Carlize
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

skWiXrD.png

Hey, some people might actually want the Samba outfit. Like myself.

Or maybe I'm just not a tea person.

Either way, stuff to look forward to.

I think the samba outfit was an event item. The afternoon tea sets and items are gacha. TT^TT
    Nilrem
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Raishii wrote: »
    Erika wrote: »
    Wait... NPC rank for Succubus Queen and Fiend? Guess that means you won't "capture" them like normal monster transformations, hmm.

Which is a shame. The monster trans list continues to receive no love. D:

Tell me about it. I'm still waiting on a Bhafel trans...
    And I'd love it if the "rare" NPC trans (the dragons, deities, etc.) became more common, too... I really wanna complete my trans collection.
    hCIBRfA.png
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    The queen has enchanted you all with her beauty, not only do you want her clothes, you now want her body. No wonder she keeps telling you that she's a terribly horrible monster.
    I believe that most of the "antagonists" in the game (Morrighan, Macha, Cichol, etc.) just need a hug. Like, a really good hug to show that someone cares about them. Same with the various succubi.
    And I've been told I give great, warm, soft hugs, too. So, I am up to this task.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    I would be happy just getting the Kupa.

Fez and Tia seem pretty nice too.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    we didn't already get that gach with the phantasm succubus wigs etc did we? cuz it might be in that?
    but rly hope not e_e
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    The queen has enchanted you all with her beauty, not only do you want her clothes, you now want her body. No wonder she keeps telling you that she's a terribly horrible monster.

I believe that most of the "antagonists" in the game (Morrighan, Macha, Cichol, etc.) just need a hug. Like, a really good hug to show that someone cares about them. Same with the various succubi.

And I've been told I give great, warm, soft hugs, too. So, I am up to this task.

I'll hug Cichol MOST definitely. He looks like he never got a hug in his life... poor thing. :(
    As for the succubus queen and fiends, all we did was walk up to their house for dinner and they start throwing meteors, gargoyles, and liches at us. Maybe if they didn't attack us as soon as we came, we wouldn't have to slaughter their entire dungeon. >_>
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    did someone say hug? :D I'll help with hugging :3
    while I'm at it... FREE HUGS FOR EVERYONE :D
    Xiokun
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    did someone say hug? :D I'll help with hugging :3
    while I'm at it... FREE HUGS FOR EVERYONE :D

*hugs* I love hugs. <3
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Wait... NPC rank for Succubus Queen and Fiend? Guess that means you won't "capture" them like normal monster transformations, hmm.

That's actually probably for the best. What with the price tag for the dungeons, and all. And the minimum level requirement.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

That's actually probably for the best. What with the price tag for the dungeons, and all. And the minimum level requirement.

As an aside, there is no level requirement for entering the dungeon.
    You can enter the dungeon itself whenever, you just don't get that mini-story questline until a certain level.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »

As an aside, there is no level requirement for entering the dungeon.
    You can enter the dungeon itself whenever, you just don't get that mini-story questline until a certain level.

It's true. I was a little over 3k when I first entered...and died. lol.
    Iyasenu
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    I NEED to be a Kupa so I can run around as a little herd of them with my Kupa minigem owo
    NilremHazurah
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Vimi wrote: »
    I NEED to be a Kupa so I can run around as a little herd of them with my Kupa minigem owo

This makes me wish I didn't sell my kupas off. :<
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Xiokun wrote: »

I'll hug Cichol MOST definitely. He looks like he never got a hug in his life... poor thing. :(
    As for the succubus queen and fiends, all we did was walk up to their house for dinner and they start throwing meteors, gargoyles, and liches at us. Maybe if they didn't attack us as soon as we came, we wouldn't have to slaughter their entire dungeon. >_>

Well to be fair, when you talk to the queen she states that her residence exists in a different dimension specifically to keep humans and other travelers from entering. So what we're doing when you enter Phantasm is a straight up home invasion. The fiends and queen have ever right to defend themselves unfortunately. Though one thing to note is that entry into the dungeon requires a pass, a pass that queen has no knowledge of and is intrigued by.

From a lore stand-point the queen is actually the nicest boss enemy we know of since her intentions were to defeat you, mend your wounds, wipe your memory and send you back to Rabbie proper. By her own admission she's still a horrible monster that's a threat to you and you should only deal with her with the utmost caution and that her pretty face is just a mask to trick you.
  • ScrapScrap
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    ROan2011 wrote: »

gotta gacha em all :<
    Xiokun wrote: »

I'm really dog'gone happy things like the fiends and the succubus queen AREN'T a rank. Because if they WERE, they'd be Rank 1, and THAT means I have to try and wistand two hours of a brutally hard dungeon, get on my giant hands and knees, beg my human compainions not to final hit and bash the queen into oblivion JUST so I can finish her with my NOT 100% chance of completion!! >:O
    *EXTREME PANTING*

But I really need that queen transformation. She's pretty. <3

...Just two hours? Someone's forgetting that every point isn't guaranteed

skWiXrD.png

Did anyone ever discover which medals are locked to the gacha?

That dungeon's death incarnate.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    No tanuki anju THT -internal crying-
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Do we have the Afternoon Tea dress yet?

Does anyone have a pic of the set? o3o
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    No tanuki anju THT -internal crying-

I'm still waiting on Anju and Hagi NPC transformations, + their animal forms :(
    Anju and Hagi never get any love </3