Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Reflections Update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/68890/reflections-patch-notes-september-9th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looks like mabi servers are going down D:

ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
Posts: 105
Member
in Technical Support
As the title said xD hold on to your pants because we are gonna need a maintenance .

Comments

  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,615
    Posts: 8,593
    Member
    edited March 22, 2017
    (And potentially other servers)

    I am very serious. There are reports of a lot of glitches coming from friends and other players everywhere constantly. I keep receiving notifications about players in my party changing channels when they haven't, notifications of notes I have already read, restoration potions used on passes that are still in my inventory, and a whole bunch of other weird happenings. Channel 6 on Ruairi has crashed. IT IS NOT SAFE. Log out now.

    If you choose to remain on, do NOT change equips or move anything around.

    I am not trying to cause a panic, only attempting to advise caution.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,730
    Posts: 691
    Member
    RIP in peaca
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Posts: 190
    Member
    RIP in peaca

    Literally was in Peaca ;~; But this is scary. Definitely a small rollback. A guildie lost Elemental Wave that she'd gotten in the dungeon, another lost the clothes in their style tab. I lost the potions I grabbed from pets but still had the Abyss pass I used. Channel 6 is MIA.

    1D7kf3y.png
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,615
    Posts: 8,593
    Member
    edited March 21, 2017
    Carlize wrote: »
    RIP in peaca

    Literally was in Peaca ;~; But this is scary. Definitely a small rollback. A guildie lost Elemental Wave that she'd gotten in the dungeon, another lost the clothes in their style tab. I lost the potions I grabbed from pets but still had the Abyss pass I used. Channel 6 is MIA.

    1D7kf3y.png

    That's why I am saying LOG OUT NOW. Servers are done for tonight guys. Watch a movie or something.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Posts: 86
    Member
    edited March 21, 2017
    Everything seems fine here in Tarlach.
    For now.

    Story deleted cus it was funnier in my head and too off-topic.

    TL;DR: Fo real tho, what server are you guys on? Seems chaotic.
    78921a9ab7.jpg
    Daizukun
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Posts: 190
    Member
    We're on Ruairi.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,655
    Posts: 886
    Member
    Maybe providing what server you are on is helpful? I'm on Mari right now and I have had no issues, nor has any of my mari friends say anything. I have also had no reports from my guild on Alexina.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Posts: 190
    Member
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Maybe providing what server you are on is helpful? I'm on Mari right now and I have had no issues, nor has any of my mari friends say anything. I have also had no reports from my guild on Alexina.
    Carlize wrote: »
    We're on Ruairi.

  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Posts: 883
    Member
    I've felt some very short lag spikes on Mari's market channel in the last couple of hours, but it didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary. It's possible this is just affecting Ruairi then. It's always good to be cautious but just please don't scare people with this thread. Definitely file a ticket for any lost items due to those channel crashes though.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,860
    Posts: 2,396
    Member
    God, I was out shopping when this happened, but I hadn't done anything in game, so it looks like the character I had been logged in as is fine.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,615
    Posts: 8,593
    Member
    Shoog wrote: »
    I've felt some very short lag spikes on Mari's market channel in the last couple of hours, but it didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary. It's possible this is just affecting Ruairi then. It's always good to be cautious but just please don't scare people with this thread. Definitely file a ticket for any lost items due to those channel crashes though.

    It may very well be. I am not trying to scare everyone. Just telling everyone to take caution.
    CarlizeShoog
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,860
    Posts: 2,396
    Member
    I warned everyone that I knew on Ruairi to log off. Channel 6 is still gone. Logged onto Channel 2 to check my character and thankfully he was fine. Didn't change equips and then promptly logged off.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,615
    Posts: 8,593
    Member
    edited March 21, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    I warned everyone that I knew on Ruairi to log off. Channel 6 is still gone. Logged onto Channel 2 to check my character and thankfully he was fine. Didn't change equips and then promptly logged off.

    Yeah logged back on to double check. I logged back off again.

    We don't mean to cause a panic but we vets know the signs when something is really REALLY wrong with the servers.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,860
    Posts: 2,396
    Member
    I knew I noticed weirdness this morning. I posted a thread about lag spikes earlier today.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,615
    Posts: 8,593
    Member
    edited March 21, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    I knew I noticed weirdness this morning. I posted a thread about lag spikes earlier today.

    Yeah I kept hearing about the spikes and didn't think much of it. That is until weird glitches started happening.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,860
    Posts: 2,396
    Member
    edited March 21, 2017
    To anyone that chooses to remain on, take screencaps of your inventory! That way if you're missing anything tomorrow, you can prove it to the peeps at Nexon Customer Support! Do not move items, unequip items or take items from pets!
  • NimeriaNimeria
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    Post: 1
    Member
    I was going through lag spikes before all of this happened when I was commercing.
    I'm the one that lost Elemental Wave, I was playing as my character Eirres.

    I warned other people about it.
    Beryl
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Posts: 86
    Member
    Yikes, on the bright side, there's server maint today so you guys won't have to wait too long to log back on. Hope this doesn't start happening with all servers.
    Nimeria
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,735
    Posts: 6,944
    Member
    edited March 22, 2017
    Alexina is missing monsters in a field and even animal NPC's xD This is even worse, how i'm supposed to do Chocolette daily now?

    EDIT: Seems like ch1 still has monsters/NPC's around and they respawn there, phew.
    Crimsọn
  • LiyetaLiyeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,060
    Posts: 765
    Member
    edited March 22, 2017
    It'd been a year, i guess they really need to change the hamster.