Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pixel Chibi Art Shop~

KorikoKoriko
Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
edited March 6, 2017 in Art Creations
Hey guys! And Welcome to my Animated Pixel Chibis shop~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o 3o
ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE WITH ALEXINA GOLD OR PAYPAL
Paypal Link: https://www.paypal.me/korikoandthomas

I'll post the sketch here and ask if you want anything changed, payment will be due when the sketch is approved.

Base Price: 5 mil or $10
Blinking Animation: +200k or $1
Changing Facial Expression: +300k or $2
Small Background Animation (ie. Music Notes, Feathers etc): +2mil or $5
Body Movement Animation (ie. Tail/Ear twitching, Wing flapping, Head moving): +5mil or $10

All Animations will be a combined price. FOR EXAMPLE, Blinking Animation and a Facial Expression Change will be $3. ($1+$2)

EXAMPLES:

WHAT I WILL DRAW:
o Mabinogi Characters
o Fanart
o OCs
o Other MMO Characters

WHAT I WON'T DRAW:
o Multiple Characters
o Mechs
o NSFW
o Furries

CONTACT INFO:
Alexina Server: Riuie

ORDER FORM:

IGN/Server:
Character Reference: (Please no text! Drawings or Screenshots only)
Character Traits:
Pose Reference:
Animation?:
Payment Option:

Comments

• BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    edited December 18, 2016
    IGN/Server: Blankeye, Ruairi
    Character Reference: Link (Note: Could you not put reflective light in her eyes? Gotta live up to her name ehehehe)
    Character Traits: Sleepy, stoic, easily bored, grumpy
    Pose Reference: Link
    Animation?: Maybe could you have her sighing?
    Fleegon
  • KorikoKoriko
    Thank you so much! x3
    And yes, I can definitely do sighing for her animation~ Would you like her with her jacket or without?
    Also what type of payment did you want to do?
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    With jacket please! And I'll do paypal! :>
  • KorikoKoriko
    edited December 19, 2016

Here's the sketch! Tell me if anything needs changing, otherwise I'll accept your payment and start lining and coloring it <3
    Total will be $13~

EDIT: It has been fixed!!
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    edited December 18, 2016
    Aaaaa it's super cute! One thing though is that her belt doesn't go over her jacket like that. She has one buckled belt under her jacket that wraps around her vest, there's a second belt that is part of the jacket but it's unbuckled and hangs by her sides. Other than that it's perfect and I'll send payment asap!
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Payment is sent! Can't wait to see it when it's done!! ;u;
  • KorikoKoriko
    edited December 19, 2016
    Payment received!

I wanted to give you a quick update on your picture.
    Lineart and base colors are done~

Blankeye
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    AWW she's too cute I could cry ;A;
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    IGN/Server: Nyaa/Alexina
    Character Reference: Mel (Blue winter outfit, please. There is text on this page, but I'm linking it so you can see multiple pictures of her if needed. The first picture is her main reference.)
    Character Traits: She has no nose and no fingers/toes; her eyes and mouth are all white like frosting; her blush is frosting. She is motherly and caring.
    Pose Reference: The left pose but with a Christmas present instead
    Animation?: Facial expression change from open eyes and a closed smile to closed eyes and an big, open smile. Blinking in between would be nice, similar to the fourth example you show.
    Payment Option: Alexina gold

Let me know if you have any questions!
  • KorikoKoriko
    Nyaa
    Nyaa said:

IGN/Server: Nyaa/Alexina
    Character Reference: Mel (Blue winter outfit, please. There is text on this page, but I'm linking it so you can see multiple pictures of her if needed. The first picture is her main reference.)
    Character Traits: She has no nose and no fingers/toes; her eyes and mouth are all white like frosting; her blush is frosting. She is motherly and caring.
    Pose Reference: The left pose but with a Christmas present instead
    Animation?: Facial expression change from open eyes and a closed smile to closed eyes and an big, open smile. Blinking in between would be nice, similar to the fourth example you show.
    Payment Option: Alexina gold

Let me know if you have any questions!

I can absolutely do all of that! Thanks so much! x3 I'll get working on it right away.
  • NyaaNyaa
    Koriko
    Koriko said:

I can absolutely do all of that! Thanks so much! x3 I'll get working on it right away.
    Awesome, I'm excited :D Thank you so much.
  • KorikoKoriko
    All finished, Blankeye! I hope you like it~!

Blankeye
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    edited December 19, 2016
    AAAA IT'S PERFECT!!! Thank you!!! I love it ;u;!!!
    Do you mind if I use this on my tumblr? I'll give you full credit!!
  • KorikoKoriko
    Blankeye
    Blankeye said:

AAAA IT'S PERFECT!!! Thank you!!! I love it ;u;!!!
    Do you mind if I use this on my tumblr? I'll give you full credit!!
    Go ahead! I don't mind at all x3
  • KorikoKoriko
    edited December 20, 2016

Here you go Nyaa! This is my first time drawing something not-human so I hope it's ok >u<. Please tell me if there is anything you want fixed, otherwise I'll accept the payment and start lining~
    Total: 4.5mil
    Also, sorry for the long wait, Christmas has me tied up a bit. I'll try to finish this ASAP!
  • NyaaNyaa
    edited December 21, 2016
    @Koriko Aah, it is coming out adorable! ; u ; You are doing a great job with it, I love how flow-y you've drawn her hair, it is pretty! Would you be able to move the swirl at the top of her hair down a bit where it doesn't go above the hat as much and could you try making her hands a bit smaller? I'm not not good with perspective though, and I don't know how it will affect it so in the end it is what looks okay to you. c: The bottom of her shirt won't have a texture like her sleeves do, it is just smooth. I hope that makes sense!

It is so cute though, I look forward to how it looks colored :D Feel free to add me in-game when you're on if you'd like to meet up, and I can get you a check. But if I'm not around, you can mail me a junk item that I will pay for ASAP <3 Thank you so much for the WIP!
  • KorikoKoriko

It has been fixed! x3 And yes, everything made sense. I also don't mind you helping me with the perspective, I'm not very good at it either lol It looks 100x better now~ I'll send you a junk item since I'm going to be on a plane all day today! So keep an eye out~
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Koriko I'm so glad you don't mind aha ; u ; It is looking great! Thank you so much for the changes, I really do appreciate it. I have paid :3 I hope your travel goes well!
  • KorikoKoriko
    I'm sorry your commission is taking so long Nyaa ; ; Christmas is making me busy. I should have it done on the 26th or sooner. Again, my apologies QAQ
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Koriko No worries at all! That is completely understandable, and I hope you have happy holidays :D I appreciate the update