Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

9th Anniversary Lux Bag+Normal Lux Bag?

BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
edited March 22, 2017 in Item/Premium Shop
Can the 9th Anniversary Luxury equipment Bag stack with the Normal Luxury Bag?

This is a question most of us are wondering.

mabinogi.nexon.net/Shop/WebShop/Detail/Cash/55018

^New Bag here

Comments

• KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    As I heard from some sources it can be used with a lux box (normal) and the box is tradeable but the bag itself is drop tradeable
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    it would sure be nice if it can be used with the normal luxury equipment bag but even if it's not one of my alts could use it. since this item has a different looking box and name it should count as a different bag. why bother make a different name and box pic to sell a bag that can't be used with the normal lux bag? they could just sell the normal lux bag if it can't be stacked with the normal one. so nexon will likely let us put it with the normal lux bag or this sale is just to mess taunt players. would not be surprised if nexon just wanted to mess with us but hopefully that is not the case this time ^^
    Crisis1
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    edited March 22, 2017
    Plz let it stack xD
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Can we use it with Simons bag too?
    edited March 22, 2017
    simon bag is same as lux bag but with different id so I assume we can use 9th anna lux bag also with the other 2
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited March 22, 2017
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Can we use it with Simons bag too?

probably the new trans medals. well time to destroy my wallet again...
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited March 22, 2017
    simon bag is same as lux bag but with different id so I assume we can use 9th anna lux bag also with the other 2

That would sure be nice TT
  • RedXIIIRedXIII
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    "A box that contains the Luxury Equipment Bag for the 9th Anniversary. This bag has 140 cells (14x10) and can only hold equipment items. Although it isn't tradeable, you can sell it at the shop for 1 million gold with no fee from the bank. "
    Inflation straight from the devs on purpose and not allowing it to balance out the economy with a gold-trade? I am triggered.
    Actually I saw the box is tradeable but not the bag itself so if you wanted to trade the bag itself people can drop trade it however its highly not likely you'll get it since people can scam others through that so becareful
    Berryswirl
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Yea drop trade is very risky. And if you do get scammed theres nothing Nexon can do about drop trades.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    RedXIII wrote: »
    "A box that contains the Luxury Equipment Bag for the 9th Anniversary. This bag has 140 cells (14x10) and can only hold equipment items. Although it isn't tradeable, you can sell it at the shop for 1 million gold with no fee from the bank. "
    Inflation straight from the devs on purpose and not allowing it to balance out the economy with a gold-trade? I am triggered.

This could be a way to combat gold selling bots and gold sellers in general, remember, if the game company competes with the gold sellers, the gold sellers will be destroyed.

BerryswirlAlmostNotsuperNegumiko
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    edited March 22, 2017
    GTCvActium wrote: »

This could be a way to combat gold selling bots and gold sellers in general, remember, if the game company competes with the gold sellers, the gold sellers will be destroyed.

I agree, but it's still got to be controlled. =|

A little thing like this is hardly the issue, though. I see no problem with it. (Though I haven't yet seen the cost of the item in NX)

Would still be nice if it were tradeable. =T
    the box is tradeable but the bag isn't I said this a few times already even given a link to the description earlier but Yeah at least a new bag
    It really is a bummer that these bags can't be traded.

At the very least, I'd expect the box to be tradeable... Oh well.
    Buffalos wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »

It's really not competing when I could go to a Chinese website and buy five times the gold these bags appear to give for the same price.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Baby steps. =3=
    SylviaWolfe
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Oh, this is cool. Another bag like the Luxury Bag and Simon's Clothing one. =D
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 22, 2017

5k Nx for 1 mil is a bad idea compared to 5 regular dye ampoules for 5k Nx that can be sold for 350k easily.

5*350,000=1.75 mil per 5k NX

Heck, reforges are 1.5 mil per 5k NX if you sell 40k Nx worth for 12 mil. (Not too sure of the current prices)
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Are the bags at least bank tradeable once opened?
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Oh the bag is a cash shop item not event reward?

Pass
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    The Luxury Bag has always been a cash shop item, so it's not too farfetched that it would be a cash-shop item this time as well.