Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thoughts on Jubilee event?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    the drop rate is high because there's limited items in the boxes. once you get all the fashions the only reason to keep spamming would be the totems :P I like this stuff though

But that's nice in itself, we get new items instead of a small chance for new things and 99% crap.

yeah, you're right XD though a lot of people will be done with the event after a couple days unless they want totems. I really am curious what the max stats on them are
    Berryswirl
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I'm sure people will have max totems in a few days, keep an eye out lol.
  • AichannAichann
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Vimi wrote: »
    As someone that finds running Shadow Missions boring and tedious, I'm disappointed.
    luckily for you the drop rates are so high you could probably find the set dropped on the ground like my friend

BerryswirlVimi
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    the drop rate is high because there's limited items in the boxes. once you get all the fashions the only reason to keep spamming would be the totems :P I like this stuff though

But that's nice in itself, we get new items instead of a small chance for new things and 99% crap.

yeah, you're right XD though a lot of people will be done with the event after a couple days unless they want totems. I really am curious what the max stats on them are

I don't think they're very high, my friend said her friend got one with like max damage 6 or something like that?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I assume these outfits plus the wings are not dyable.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited March 22, 2017
    @Gaea

Outfits are dyable. Wings are not.

Pray for wing dye.
    Crimsọn
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    there is no gesture in it?

i was hoping i could do samba for real!
    Sherri
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited March 22, 2017
    @Hazurah

No idle pose :c
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I miss mabiland. :(
    [Deleted User]VimihyaciinthSherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

I don't think they're very high, my friend said her friend got one with like max damage 6 or something like that?

It is a random roll @badnewsbarrett

They can can go from 1 to who knows how much now. The last max I heard of was +28 max damage.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Gaea wrote: »
    I miss mabiland. :(

me too
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Liyeta wrote: »
    NekoLily wrote: »
    THOSE WINGS! Now to see how the Fiery are
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm kinda disappointed that GM event is really late in EU time. Why Nexon is bullying Eu players? I know it's Nexon NA, but you know that there's huge population of EU players too...

Well, I assume their attempt to "remember" us was in the 11am server time (for me it's 8pm).

Be grateful, 11 am pst is 1 am for me

i thought you often on mabi on that hour :D
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    I'm excited for that bed o3o
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I'm excited for that bed o3o

Can I sleep with you?
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    @Gaea

Pfft ofc

17f0d55e4178b0c736e4447f54950d9b.png
    Crimsọn
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 22, 2017
    Even though it isn't quite inventive, Nexon seems much less forceful on the idea of low RNG and grinding it over a long period of time. Good job.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    it's garbage compared to other anniversaries
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    dowie wrote: »
    it's garbage compared to other anniversaries

Totally agree.

• SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    least we got something though, the items are easy to get, and people will complain about no idles forever, but last years anniversary outfits had no idles as well, so idk why people are so bummed about it?
    badnewsbarrett
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Everything is nice, but-
    I was looking forward to retry the boss rush dungeon. RIP
    Xiokun