Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does the new bag take priority over Simon's bag?

FroglordFroglord
Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
edited March 22, 2017 in General Chat
Simon's bag seems to take deposite priority over the Luxury bag when Ctrl-clicking equipment to be unequipped or sorted.

Does the new bag take priority over Simon's bag, or is Simon's bag still the go-to spot where equipment get thrown into when sorted or unequipped?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Isn't that determined on the placement of the bag in your Basic tab like the use of potions/phoenix feathers do?
    Blissfulkill
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Isn't that determined by where you placed the bag?
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    As far as I can tell, my Simon's bag seems to take slot priority disregarding inventory placement.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    A whole lot of annoying problems would be resolved if I could figure out the priority order of my bags, for both looting and ego feeding.

It has nothing to do with bag location or placement. Is it oldest bag first?
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited March 22, 2017
    If i remember right, it starts from the bottom right of the basic tab, so long as there's space in the bag in that spot. Then it gradually moves from that point to the left and then upward.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Man I hate people who don't understand plain English.

Why don't you move your bags around in your own inventory and see for yourself.

It has nothing to do with bag location.

Move your bags around in your own inventory and see for yourself.

Unlike OP's bags, my own bags prioritize the Luxury Bag over Simon's Bag, regardless of their locations in my inventory. There's something else that assigns bag order and we still don't know what. In case anyone missed it, it still has nothing to do with bag location.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited March 23, 2017
    @Liyeta Ah, the first placement of the bag would make sense. I've never taken out my bags since I first installed them (nor do I intend to because I have no reason), and they're generally full anyway with each item assigned a proper place. Thank you for the concise and polite explanation. =D

Also, yes, latest would be a proper way of saying the newer-placed bags. =D
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Hmm, this is knowledge from the old forum.
    Empty all your bag, put it in your bank, take it out and equip it. The first bag that you equip is the first place for an item to be in. =u=

-Cough- it has nothing to do with bag location.
    The order is actually oldest to latest (did i use the word correctly ?)

oooh god...taking out everything...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    If only Simon Bag was obtainable nowadays.. > >