Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wings, Halos, Tails, what's next?

Comments

• KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Erika
    Erika said:

Personally, I want HEROIC SCARVES.
    Capes that flow like the clothing from the SAO line would be great! But you sold me with the idea of this in cape form! +1
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Probably going to be horns. 0.999999% chance gachapon. Place yer bets!
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Kitsuyasha

Capes that flow like the clothing from the SAO line would be great! But you sold me with the idea of this in cape form! +1
    I just wonder if they'll stick an outfit action on capes like they did with SAO...

Naturally flowing clothes (and hair for that matter) when ;;
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Moar tails for sure.
    Like Dragon Tails, Nine Tails (Fox), Doge Tails, Rabbit Tails and a lot more I can't think about right now
    [Images as references]
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Would love to see a new head gear slot in the fasion tab so we could slot 2 headgears on
    Like for instance glasses, and a hat, or glasses, and ears, or a hat, and ears, or a wig, and a hat/ears/glasses/earrings/etc

Or capes if they borrow the SAO animations for movement when walking. If they look like cardboard strapped to the back(like avelins armor which is the main reason I don't use it) forget it.
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    i saw baffolo wings. OP is the best.
    Xiokun
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    rainLOVE
    rainLOVE said:

I said it once before. I said it in this thread. And I will say it once more;

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY BUFFALO WINGS, MABINOGI!! DX
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    let's be logical here, there is going to be a housing upgrade with more new items to buy from including limited edition gacha!
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    Xiokun
    Xiokun said:

rainLOVE
    rainLOVE said:

I said it once before. I said it in this thread. And I will say it once more;

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY BUFFALO WINGS, MABINOGI!! DX
    nexon already took the baffalo wings from you QAQ
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Whatever it is I'm expecting to be disappointed and then to turn around and buy it anyways
    Fweep
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'd kinda like some updates in the clothes we do have. More scarves, vests, pants for gals, etc. I think there's a lot they can do with tails still and I'm a little over wings and halos personally. I'd love for auras to be a thing or like signature transformations/animations. Not gonna say no to a cape or cloak either!
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Splatulated

Darkpixie99

I've always wanted a tail, but I can't have one that costs $400 now can I?
    get $400 and you can?
    No sane person raised by an accountant would waste $400 on one virtual item.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    mintiel
    mintiel said:

Whatever it is I'm expecting to be disappointed and then to turn around and buy it anyways
    That's the spirit!
    : ) . . .
    SylviaWolfe
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    lidiya
    Lidiya said:

Would love to see a new head gear slot in the fasion tab so we could slot 2 headgears on
    Like for instance glasses, and a hat, or glasses, and ears, or a hat, and ears, or a wig, and a hat/ears/glasses/earrings/etc.
    I would also love to see this. I have quite a few wigs but rarely wear them because I like wearing other head gear items such as earrings, hats or glasses.