Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wonderful Wing Box

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited March 16, 2017 in Vault
Dozens of new Wings, with unique colors and styles, are now available in the Wonderful Wing Box. This case contains those numerous new wings and more, including rare outfits, dye ampoules, the return of classic wings and the new Wing Orbs, which contains a selection of Wings with the same style so you can pick the color you want!

If you're lucky, you might just get the Wonderful Wing Orb, containing the other Wing Orbs, each with their own variation of wings within! Keep the ones you want, trade or sell the ones you don't, it's the biggest prize possible.

00J3e-41077bd1-58ab-4c6a-bfa4-d0d69bf014f6.jpg

More info here: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J3e
Vitolan

Comments

• GigilGigil
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Training Potion Gacha
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Not blaming you Saygo, but...most of these wings are just recolors, Nexon HQ. Which begs the question, "why release recolors instead of allowing the originals to be dyed?" Oh wait, profit at the huge expense of player convenience, all the while patting oneself over the back for the extremely hasty backroom designs to have a gacha every month.

Profit doesn't have to be an obstacle to making a great game.
    KeiJayMollie
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    it would be also nice to post the percentage of each item. its hard to believe that you can get wings more than junk.
    XiokunMollie
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    wonderfully lots of training potions
    KeiJay
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    I REALLY wish we could get the exact percentages of gachas nowadays.

Advertise this gacha as one in which you can get many wings, open 45 of em and get 0 wings.

Majority of it was training potions and a heck of a lot of blue fixed dyes.
    XiokunMollie
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Hazurah wrote: »

The thing I like about training potions is that they're awfully handy for those tricky ranks.
    The thing I dislike about training potions is that I've ranked up just about every skill, except blacksmithing, to rank 1 that a training potion has.
    The thing I HATE about training potions is that everyone, including me, who ranked up ninja dusk til dawn, without the big fancy ninja training event, gets a big fat smack in the face when they realize no one ranks ninja anymore, they just buy their way out of the suffering!

[To everyone who trained hard for their skills before training potions, before 2x exp potions, (And especially to those who were here way before me and had no newbie bonuses, pets, or moongates), please stand up for an applause. -clap clap-]

The one thing I DO LOVE about the gacha is that I finally got my Debonair Set for cheap and people who never had wings before can at least get... some sort of wings regardless if they bought gacha or not because the common ones are cheap. :)
  • darkchaos125darkchaos125
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    soooo this one's another miss? False advertising then (despite how used to it we may be...)

I was this close to buying more NX but now....
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I got training pots and dyes for my full stack too. My husband got the Lime Hummingbird Wings from his. XD
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Honestly I wish the gacha's were like the Winter gacha we just had.

My husband got major luck with it and it seemed to give out new items more often overall. It was definitely worth the money.
    SylviaWolfe
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited March 23, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Hazurah wrote: »

The thing I like about training potions is that they're awfully handy for those tricky ranks.
    The thing I dislike about training potions is that I've ranked up just about every skill, except blacksmithing, to rank 1 that a training potion has.
    The thing I HATE about training potions is that everyone, including me, who ranked up ninja dusk til dawn, without the big fancy ninja training event, gets a big fat smack in the face when they realize no one ranks ninja anymore, they just buy their way out of the suffering!

[To everyone who trained hard for their skills before training potions, before 2x exp potions, (And especially to those who were here way before me and had no newbie bonuses, pets, or moongates), please stand up for an applause. -clap clap-]

The one thing I DO LOVE about the gacha is that I finally got my Debonair Set for cheap and people who never had wings before can at least get... some sort of wings regardless if they bought gacha or not because the common ones are cheap. :)

bad news is, even wings are pretty rare in this gacha
    so much for a wings gacha
  • Ryodan1994Ryodan1994
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    So let me get this straight. On the topic of the gacha, which is meant for wings, the wings are still rare? Ludicrous, wouldn't you guys agree? Under normal circumstances, you'd think that a gachapon made for certain items would have a bit of a better chance to get the items that the gacha advertises. Naturally, right? Ah, but this time around, it's sadly not true. Be that as it may, it's still a chance to get wings that you missed in previous gachapons, so if you feel like shelling out a bunch of cash to get them, then, well, be my guest. Little bit ridiculous, given the chances of getting them, but that's the only way to even get money in the game anymore, or at least a good amount. All things considered, the rate is a bit too low to justify having to buy so many to get them. Don't go spending your money wildly unless you absolutely WANT to get the wings. Else, you'll wind up just wasting it all.
    MazuiYokoti
  • MazuiMazui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    I opened 45 and got 0 wings. The fact that the majority of the item list are wings and I only got two of the items that look like were "less common" in the list is outrageous. Just dyes and TPs... and a single piece of clothing which were just debonair gloves M. I had hopes in this, but I'm greatly disappointed.
    MollieYokoti
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    I'm not trying to be rude... but the gacha was horrible. I got 10 of those gachas, and I only got one wing. One that I didn't really want either. The rest of the stuff was all Dyes and Training potions....... And the "new" wings are just recolors.....
    I'm disappointed in you, Nexon.
    Greta