Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Redo Gens 1-3

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited March 24, 2017 in Help
I might be a bit touched in the head, it's been so long. At one point I was gone for 5 years. But I have been looking through my journal and it seems I may have skipped doing the beginning generations. I researched and wiki says by talking to Lorna I can redo those gens? But talking to Lorna only opens up that saga shop.

I'm sorry this makes me sound like a newb. But I really want to get those achievements and it looks like devcat took away the ability to revisit those generation quests. I honestly can't remember if I skipped it or not. It's really daunting trying to remember what you did almost a decade ago especially when in between that decade you were gone for so many years. Either way this is triggering my OCD, lol. I have submitted a ticket seeing if perhaps someone in the staff can help (they have helped me with similar things like that before). But I just wanted some more information on that please.

Thank you.

Comments

• mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    I wish that they would just let us redo all gens. I don't even care if there's no rewards.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    mintiel wrote: »
    I wish that they would just let us redo all gens. I don't even care if there's no rewards.

A guildie of mine is saying that they discontinued the ability to redo gens 1-3 a few years ago or something. Sigh...
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    :( that really sucks G1-3 had a really nice story
    WolfandWolf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Welp I sent a ticket in and the conclusion is that they are unable to give me the quests again. -shrugs-

OCD triggered for lyfe.