Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to Reach Tir Na Nog?

AgentJeanAgentJean
Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
in Help
How do you get there after doing G1? Kristel no longer gives a pass when using the keyword.

Comments

• FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    edited March 24, 2017
    Talk to Kristell about "How to reach Tir Na Nog" with a "Slayer" Title equipped. Bear, Golem, Ogre... just not Succubus Slayer.

And I'm not 100% on this as it may have been changed in Genesis, but you must also be over Level 26
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    Ok using a slayer title worked.

Why did the dungeon revamp change that? :rage
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    AgentJean wrote: »
    Ok using a slayer title worked.

Why did the dungeon revamp change that? :rage

it didn't. as far as I know it's always been this method, aside from when you do G1 of course
    Aeolys
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    As another fun fact: If you have a warp imp, you can set the destination to Tir Na Nog for easy travel to it.

Said travel point also doubles as a secondary continent warp from Iria, as you can leave straight to Bangor from that location.
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Nilrem wrote: »
    As another fun fact: If you have a warp imp, you can set the destination to Tir Na Nog for easy travel to it.

Said travel point also doubles as a secondary continent warp from Iria, as you can leave straight to Bangor from that location.

warp imp can save almost any location and always takes you to the exact spot saved. I use my warp imp to get to Tir Na Nog all the time to afk when I open a shop or want to kill zombies for gold. they will warp you to the saved location even if you are using the transformation skill. currently my second warp imp has the kitchen in Rath Castle saved for the event and it warps me to the exact location. so if you want to travel fast warp imp travel is the best ^^