Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Reflections: Reforged update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/69963/reflections-reforged-patch-notes-november-4th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I hope this is the right page for introductions...

AirisAiris
Mabinogi Rep: 410
Posts: 5
Member
edited March 26, 2017 in General Chat
Greetings, y'all. I'm Airis, and i am (obviously) new to this game. I hope we can get along!~

Comments

  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,040
    Posts: 118
    Member
    hello
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Posts: 465
    Member
    Well I'm sure there is a section for i-

    ...huh, I actually can't find a place for it.

    Well, welcome to Mabinogi.

    Be sure to choose a server wisely, as they are all quite different in more ways than population.

    If you choose Tarlach, I might say hello in game.
  • AirisAiris
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited March 26, 2017
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Well I'm sure there is a section for i-

    ...huh, I actually can't find a place for it.

    Well, welcome to Mabinogi.

    Be sure to choose a server wisely, as they are all quite different in more ways than population.

    If you choose Tarlach, I might say hello in game.

    i-i chose alexina coz the population seemed the largest... >.<
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Posts: 465
    Member
    Airis wrote: »
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Well I'm sure there is a section for i-

    ...huh, I actually can't find a place for it.

    Well, welcome to Mabinogi.

    Be sure to choose a server wisely, as they are all quite different in more ways than population.

    If you choose Tarlach, I might say hello in game.

    i-i chose alexina coz the population seemed the largest... >.<

    That is fine, some prefer higher populations. I'm pretty sure you get a lot of character cards anyway (unless they changed it).
    So any new player could check out all server to make such a choice.

    Hope you have fun, and remember to take your time. Mabinogi is not a game that will encourage you to rush.
    BerrySwirlGoldtiger01
  • AirisAiris
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Posts: 5
    Member
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Airis wrote: »
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Well I'm sure there is a section for i-

    ...huh, I actually can't find a place for it.

    Well, welcome to Mabinogi.

    Be sure to choose a server wisely, as they are all quite different in more ways than population.

    If you choose Tarlach, I might say hello in game.

    i-i chose alexina coz the population seemed the largest... >.<

    That is fine, some prefer higher populations. I'm pretty sure you get a lot of character cards anyway (unless they changed it).
    So any new player could check out all server to make such a choice.

    Hope you have fun, and remember to take your time. Mabinogi is not a game that will encourage you to rush.

    oooo, i see! well, i will take my time then! big thanks!
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,540
    Posts: 673
    Member
    Hello.
  • BerrySwirlBerrySwirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,995
    Posts: 789
    Member
    Welcome to Mabi! I hope you enjoy the game and that the community is nice to you. Im in Ruairi, but if you have any questions feel free to note me in game or private message me on the forums. My in game name is Berryswirl. If you go to the help section, you can see which New User Ambassadors are on your server and contact them, too.
    Crimsọn
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 185
    Member
    welcome to mabi!! im Leafpetal on the alexina server so feel free to say hi if you see me or add me!!
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Posts: 166
    Member
    edited March 26, 2017
    Welcome to Mabi,Airis!

    You're gonna LOVE this game.

    Here's hoping you find an awesome guild to join too!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,705
    Posts: 8,639
    Member
    I reeeeeally wish they wouldn't show the populations of each server. It perpetually causes everyone to lean towards Alexina and neglect the other servers.
    BerrySwirlCarlizeNilremXiokunZearaHCLW
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Posts: 883
    Member
    Airis wrote: »
    Greetings, y'all. I'm Airis, and i am (obviously) new to this game. I hope we can get along!~

    Welcome to Mabinogi and the forums! :)

    Here's the link to the Mabinogi wiki, which is extremely helpful when you get stuck on quests or just want to find information on things. wiki.mabinogiworld.com/
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,090
    Posts: 887
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    I reeeeeally wish they wouldn't show the populations of each server. It perpetually causes everyone to lean towards Alexina and neglect the other servers.

    Yeah! Now this poor person won't get to experience me and all the other wonderful people of Mari! :'(

    But hey, welcome to mabinogi! No matter what server you're on, in these forums, we are all brothers and sisters of Erinn. >:)
    Zeara
  • AirisAiris
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Posts: 5
    Member
    thanks for the warm greetings everyone ;w;
    Rukiya
  • RukiyaRukiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Posts: 34
    Member
    Hi ^^ I play on Alexina as well~
    I hope you are having fun :D
  • JekzellJekzell
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Posts: 27
    Member
    hello and welcome
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,705
    Posts: 8,639
    Member
    edited March 27, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I reeeeeally wish they wouldn't show the populations of each server. It perpetually causes everyone to lean towards Alexina and neglect the other servers.

    Yeah! Now this poor person won't get to experience me and all the other wonderful people of Mari! :'(

    But hey, welcome to mabinogi! No matter what server you're on, in these forums, we are all brothers and sisters of Erinn. >:)

    How very morrighanist of you.
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I reeeeeally wish they wouldn't show the populations of each server. It perpetually causes everyone to lean towards Alexina and neglect the other servers.
    server merge would be better ;p

    also welcome to mabinogi Airis. small tips, talk a lot :D
    chatty people are really loved here~

    Yes that would be better, but they are not allowed to talk about it. That could mean something, or nothing.
  • AirisAiris
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Posts: 5
    Member
    Rukiya wrote: »
    Hi ^^ I play on Alexina as well~
    I hope you are having fun :D

    Well, i just saw a rooster drop kick a fox.

    So yeah I'm having fun ^^

    Figuring things out needed a bit of crash course but otherwise it's great ww
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Posts: 117
    Member
    Ay~ welcome to Mabinogi~

    My IGN is Rikalukizi, if you're looking for help please do not look at me if it involves being in a party (I'm a lagger) If you're in a talk with stranger spree then note meh and if you're looking for some Holy Water or any event items that you will and definitely want, come to me and not anyone else, I have reasonably priced items.

    This is not a sponsor nor commercial

    1GOLD=1FLIPPERSLAP~ WHERE EVERYTHING ISN'T EXPANSIVE~