Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hair Dye Ampoule Box Possible Colors.

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    has someone got a screenie of the #8b008b, #4b0082 and #8a2be2 hair dyes?
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Sadly, I don't think we'll ever get a true unlock option as this is a step backwards from the hair coupons. At least coupons stay the same when you change hair colour, were common in gacha, and available for a much cheaper price. If this is any indicator then I doubt we'll get an unlock option anytime soon. My only hope at this point is we'll get a revamped beauty box that will give these out regularly so that I can start stocking up.

@Zeo The simulator has all of these new colours added to it plus more we don't have, including quite a few dark colours. There's one that's a super dark red/burgundy-ish colour. It's too dark for me, but may be what you're looking for.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Ion wrote: »
    @Zeo The simulator has all of these new colours added to it plus more we don't have, including quite a few dark colours. There's one that's a super dark red/burgundy-ish colour. It's too dark for me, but may be what you're looking for.

Ooo, I just found it and it's almost identical to the burgundy one that humans and Giants have from beginning so that made me really happy! It's perfect for me too, haha. I wonder when we will get rest of those colors... or at least have Nexon give us the non-fixed dyes.
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    I really love these and the forgetful potions in the boxes.
    I can finally level again and change my color without risking my hairstyle.
    nevyn25 wrote: »

I want to know about #4b0082 as well.

Also how the black compares to real black, in case I don't like the first.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Fine nexon. You win. I'll give you money.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Im happy Im not tempted to buy the package. I love my salmon pink hair and I tend to change my hair style every so often. Idk how ppl with Miku and Maid hair and any rare af coupon hair can handle not changing it. Dont imagine why you would wanna add not being able to colour it on top of that. Props to you guys. You dedicated.

And I know there are wigs but its so lame we cant wear hats or ears or glasses with them.
    Crimsọn
  • DealerDealer
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Im happy Im not tempted to buy the package. I love my salmon pink hair and I tend to change my hair style every so often. Idk how ppl with Miku and Maid hair and any rare af coupon hair can handle not changing it. Dont imagine why you would wanna add not being able to colour it on top of that. Props to you guys. You dedicated.

And I know there are wigs but its so lame we cant wear hats or ears or glasses with them.

Actually this box is perfect for maid hair. Since you cannot rebirth or change any of your looks with maid hair.
    For example changing my eye color in the pon shop would remove my maid hair.

So these dyes actually let me change my hair color a little. Now just to get eye color dyes.

However those with Miku hair can't use these dyes as far as I know.

Might not be as worthwhile for other hairstyles either, however I am fine with it washing out, its like hair dyes irl.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Dealer

Oh jeez I didn't know you couldnt even change your eye colour. That sucks bigtime. So yea I guess for you nd other maid hair ppl this is really nice lol
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    That's kind of lame how you guys don't even play the game because of maid hair. Sounds familiar.
  • DealerDealer
    You can still play the game. One of the great things about open world games, there are many ways to play.

Even so, the anniversary box is great, it's been a while since I was below level cap and I can play with hair colors. So it gives me more options.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Not sure if anyone saw this page from KR's site, but this looks like a few hex codes. Again, NA getting one of KR's great ideas that works for them, but not really for us. *cough* Beauty Coupons *cough*

f92c76f82d4949aa935b9bbfa20c7b46.png806a8cc45c69468bbb70f799b4720b79.png
    Fweep
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I would rather had the #F5F5F5 white. TT^TT
    Sutaru
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited March 26, 2017
    Berryswirl wrote: »

Honestly this is what is funny with the hair coupons
    Nexon wants to be greedy, but most people the coupons just force us not to buy pons to change our sttyles as we will lose the hair coupon style we got.
    If the coupon permanently unlocked the style I've probably would have spent $60 on pons at minimal the past 2 years changing hairstyles instead of spending nothing. But hey Nexon only thinks of the short term payout.

Side note so miss the maid hair.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Not sure if anyone saw this page from KR's site, but this looks like a few hex codes. Again, NA getting one of KR's great ideas that works for them, but not really for us. *cough* Beauty Coupons *cough*

f92c76f82d4949aa935b9bbfa20c7b46.png806a8cc45c69468bbb70f799b4720b79.png

Yes! Those were the new haircolors that I had mentioned previously that suddenly popped up in MabiSim. I didn't see the top row of colors, but I did see the bottom get added (I really liked that green). Thanks for posting!
  • TreesTrees
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    The tan color hair dye is a real disappointment in game. It looks pink on my tybalt hair.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    nevyn25 wrote: »

has anyone got a screenie of these yet?
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited March 27, 2017
    Trees wrote: »
    The tan color hair dye is a real disappointment in game. It looks pink on my tybalt hair.

Care to share? I feel like a lot of people are searching in this thread for people posting what their hair looks like in-game.

On that note, if anyone is wondering what #30ba8f looks like:
    96d5fcdd58.jpg
    1d594591c6.jpg
    (went to a place with flat lighting)
  • BubbleblibBubbleblib
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,800
    Fweep wrote: »
    Trees wrote: »

Care to share? I feel like a lot of people are searching in this thread for people posting what their hair looks like in-game.

On that note, if anyone is wondering what #30ba8f looks like:
    96d5fcdd58.jpg
    1d594591c6.jpg
    (went to a place with flat lighting)

Would it be possible to find out what dye you used on the outfit to match that hair so nicely? That green looks amazing!♪ Thanks~
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    edited March 27, 2017
    @Darkpixie99 did KR beauty coupons work differently over there or like, was everyone on the KR server just oddly ok with how they work? I think its a ripoff its not a perma unlock

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited March 27, 2017
    @Darkpixie99 did KR beauty coupons work differently over there or like, was everyone on the KR server just oddly ok with how they work? I think its a ripoff its not a perma unlock

Not sure, it's going to have to take browsing many forum pages and a lot of Google Translate guesstimation.

No definitive answer yet, but I almost thought the KR community hated the marketing team too...only to realize the topic of "It's been 10 years, is it still alive?" was a wrong Google Translation and the OP was asking about a player from the military they met 10 years ago. This may take me 20-100 pages to figure out. Oh... a bit off topic, but there is one forum post from KR that wants Elves to use lance abilities, and the rest of the post above it I really couldn't make heads or tails. (Thank you Google, you are SO helpful.) So yeah, the EvGvH thing is probably a hot issue for both NA and KR. Ah... so production skills in KR are in a drought and kits are being sold that are a cancer to their MP and reduce the need for any production players. Dear god, there are no mods on their forums, I can tell just by the Forum names alone. And yes, there are multiple forums on KR community forums about mabinogi Housing. Lots of comments on changing the engine or about the Celtic newbie weapons.

Okay, now this... is hilarious. It seems the NA server is a reference for very bad lag.
    4924e64b204f4febb74702301375fa30.png

*edit*
    Looks like they wiped quite a large number of forum pages, so nothing on Beauty Coupons yet.

I guess newbies find this far too confusing, or they really are just junk that no player in any country would ever support if that wasn't the only way to get the styles.
    f0c43be828f64d6ba6fbdc364c8cfa3d.png