Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

9th Anniversary GM Party Reminder!

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited March 27, 2017 in General Chat
Here's the schedule for the GM event straight from the main page! http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J3i

Tarlach Ch. 3 Monday, March 27 11 AM - 12 PM PDT 5 PM - 6 PM PDT
Ruairi Ch. 3 Tuesday, March 28 11 AM - 12 PM PDT 5 PM - 6 PM PDT
Mari Ch. 3 Wednesday, March 29 11 AM - 12 PM PDT 5 PM - 6 PM PDT
Alexina Ch. 3 and 6 Thursday, March 30 11 AM - 12 PM PDT 5 PM - 6 PM PDT

Looks like Tarlach's event is today! So Tarlach Millietians, if you can, make sure to attend!

Comments

• ZearaZeara
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    edited March 27, 2017
    Where....is it going to be held at though? They posted the dates and times, but I didn't see a location in game, unless im blind.
  • Fallout331Fallout331
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Meet up with the GMs at Dunbarton to celebrate 9 years of Mabinogi!
    Zeara
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited March 27, 2017
    oVjDbjR.jpg

Went to the GM event that just took place in Ch3 Tarlach.

Was crowded, and plenty of lag. And the sighting of a giant elf that was also a GM as he made everyone do the disco, which in turn destroyed the fabric of reality for all giants in the area.

We also got this neat bed and some questionable food items.

Good time.
    badnewsbarrett
  • RukiyaRukiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Sounds interesting and fun xD
    Thanks for sharing~
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    edited March 27, 2017
    I wish my good gaming PC didn't explode or else I would've been able to handle Lagtopolis a lot better. I didn't really do anything since I was lagging so much, but I thought it was nice.

still buying altam balloon gms hmu please i will give you all my money---
    Nilrem
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Any titles? 3:
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Gaea wrote: »
    Any titles? 3:
    Nope
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Log on to your server at the date and time shown in the above schedule.
    Meet up with the GMs at Dunbarton to celebrate 9 years of Mabinogi!
    Bring your friends and your pets to spend some quality time with the Mabinogi Team, and maybe for some surprise treats to boot, such as a very comfy place to rest your head...

Says on the post Dunbarton.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I would go but I lag so bad during GM events too ;-; It's funny because everyone says how small Tarlach server is, until there's a GM event and then it's like the entire population shows up XD
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited March 27, 2017
    I would attend these if my laptop wasn't a potato. But then again..
    Looks like the GM event is being held on my home channel.. Hm I might as well try attending tomorrow if I am awake/not busy.
  • DaizukunDaizukun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Harukari wrote: »
    I would attend these if my laptop wasn't a potato. But then again..
    Looks like the GM event is being held on my home channel.. Hm I might as well try attending tomorrow if I am awake/not busy.

Wait isn't the event for 1 day on the given schedule per server? Unless you're Ruari server and I mistaken that XD.
  • KittyCattersonKittyCatterson
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Yeah if you guys have bad computers I would still suggest going I set up on my bad laptop, you just have to stand there to get something I'd suggest clearing at least 8 spaces of inventory.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited March 27, 2017
    I always have to angle my camera to the ground, staring at my characters feet. :P Or stay on the outskirts of the group of players while shunning everyone by turning the camera away to view an emptier area. I also have to minimize party signs, character names, switch my chat to guild chat or whisper, and then minimize players.

So much we gotta do to reduce the lag. D: It's exhausting!
    badnewsbarrett
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    I wonder how many are going to show for the next one? I honestly didn't expect so many people to be on for it since it's the middle of the day and it's a Monday
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Zerukan wrote: »
    I wonder how many are going to show for the next one? I honestly didn't expect so many people to be on for it since it's the middle of the day and it's a Monday

I plan to hop on if I don't forget to when 5pm hits. I missed the morning event due to being lazy and sleeping in.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Yeah if you guys have bad computers I would still suggest going I set up on my bad laptop, you just have to stand there to get something I'd suggest clearing at least 8 spaces of inventory.

I might try if I can then, thanks for telling how much space to clear o:
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Nilrem wrote: »

Was crowded, and plenty of lag. And the sighting of a giant elf that was also a GM

I get really annoyed when GMs do that.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Daizukun wrote: »
    Wait isn't the event for 1 day on the given schedule per server? Unless you're Ruari server and I mistaken that XD.

I am on Ruairi. Sorry for not stating must of been confusing :P

• NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I wonder if someone that attends both times get twice the items (?)

On the other side, I hope the 11am PST will be less crowded than the 5pm PST (Mari Server)
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Ahhhh hype
    Crimsọn