Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

9th Anniversary GM Event Day 1: Tarlach

Comments

• TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    I too second the notion of disabling certain skills whenever one of these comes around. I mean, there's literally no point to doing them OTHER than to inconvenience others at these.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 27, 2017
    GMMewlynne wrote: »
    It was so nice to meet you all! Thank you for coming to our 9th Anniversary hangout, Tarlach!

I hope to get to see you tomorrow! Thanks for helping me with my ticket yesterday! ^_^
    TtheHero wrote: »
    I too second the notion of disabling certain skills whenever one of these comes around. I mean, there's literally no point to doing them OTHER than to inconvenience others at these.

Oh you mean like sakura abyss and judgement blade? I want to slap those griefers so hard for doing stupid stuff like that. Oh and lets not forget the pvper's who want to use meteor for the lulz.

2f0f82e4fb0dee8efd75bee975496eab.gif

I think players who decide to grief should be banned for the day.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    you can never be able to tell other to calm the hell down and have them listen

make sure to activate mini effect and minimize nearby Character
    Ctrl + P to hide those S> these and B> those from above other character
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 28, 2017
    I am just saying that the community managers should take note of who tries to crash everyone and ban them for a few days. This stuff should not be tolerated.

My system can handle it, but I know there are tons of others who can't. Griefers should be delt with.
    XiokunCarlize
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Gaea wrote: »
    I am just saying that the community managers should take note of who tries to crash everyone and ban them for a few days. This stuff should not be tolerated.

My system can handle it, but I know there are tons of others who can't. Griefers should be delt with.

Would be nice if that happened
  • SacredFlairSacredFlair
    Mabinogi Rep: 675

Oh you mean like sakura abyss and judgement blade? I want to slap those griefers so hard for doing stupid stuff like that. Oh and lets not forget the pvper's who want to use meteor for the lulz.

Add to that all the various transformations mostly like the dragons and golems, and maybe gargoyles. Throw in the Summon Golem, Hydra, Sakura Abyss and Demi-God skills.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

Add to that all the various transformations mostly like the dragons and golems, and maybe gargoyles. Throw in the Summon Golem, Hydra, Sakura Abyss and Demi-God skills.

I was handling the sakura abyss just fine yesterday until I joined a player jam and the entire channel 3 crashed.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I was handling the sakura abyss just fine yesterday until I joined a player jam and the entire channel 3 crashed.

I guess you jammed the server.
    IyasenuDarkpixie99
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    So did Tarlach get 3 balloons or 2? We in Ruairi got Pihne and Caswyn but not Altam like Tarlach did. Just wondering if we got shorted or not.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    edited March 28, 2017
    Carlize wrote: »
    So did Tarlach get 3 balloons or 2? We in Ruairi got Pihne and Caswyn but not Altam like Tarlach did. Just wondering if we got shorted or not.
    We got all 3. e47de1d97beb3b25e1613d7c61430d26.png

I went to the Ruairi GM event to get an altam balloon for my friend who also loves Altam, but they didn't get one? Not to sound super petty about this since I really wanted these (obviously.) but I was doing it for my friend who really wanted an Altam balloon. I am extremely grateful you gave us this balloon on Tarlach, I really am. But it's kind of rude not to give this same thing out to the other servers.
    [Deleted User]SanorosuBlankeyePuddingCupsZalagrosXiokunDaktaroCarlize
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    edited March 28, 2017
    I literally showed up mostly for that balloon...
    I wanted it more than the bed tbh...
    How is it fair for other servers to get more things than we do?
    Isn't that favoritism?
    Sorry I'm just extremely let down...
    PuddingCupsSanorosuZalagrosDaktaro[Deleted User]Carlize
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I think it was random.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280

I think it was random.
    It wasn't.
    Everyone got Pihne balloons at the same time, everyone got Caswyn balloons at the same time, and the same goes for the Altam balloons on Tarlach.
    BlankeyeSanorosuZalagros
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    @Gaea Nope. See Zerukan's post.
    Zerukan wrote: »
    We got all 3. e47de1d97beb3b25e1613d7c61430d26.png

I went to the Ruairi GM event to get an altam balloon for my friend who also loves Altam, but they didn't get one? Not to sound super petty about this since I really wanted these (obviously.) but I was doing it for my friend who really wanted an Altam balloon. I am extremely grateful you gave us this balloon on Tarlach, I really am. But it's kind of rude not to give this same thing out to the other servers.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 28, 2017
    Well, they are just freaking balloons anyway.

This better not become an issue. This is silly guys. Really.
    Greta
  • SanorosuSanorosu
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Well, they are just freaking balloons anyway.

This better not become an issue. This is silly guys. Really.
    Just cause its not important to you doesn't mean its not important to someone else
    BlankeyemintielIyasenuCarlize
  • MohawkGuyMohawkGuy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,440
    Hello,

I feel saddened after reading all of the complaints and drama in this thread ):7 Please rest assured that we give away the balloons at random on each server and we did not intentionally give away certain balloons on certain servers. The reason we gave an extra one on Tarlach yesterday was because we experienced an unfortunate channel crash during the event and we lost some fun GM party time.

If this keeps becoming an issue after events, we will keep having GM events, but will not give away any items or give away the exact same item on every server going forward.

Lets remember why we had this event in the first place, we've all been playing this game for 9 years now! We love this game and its community for staying strong throughout all of these years! See you in Erinn!

(:7
    Greta
  • SanorosuSanorosu
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    edited March 28, 2017
    MohawkGuy wrote: »
    Hello,

I feel saddened after reading all of the complaints and drama in this thread ):7 Please rest assured that we give away the balloons at random on each server and we did not intentionally give away certain balloons on certain servers. The reason we gave an extra one on Tarlach yesterday was because we experienced an unfortunate channel crash during the event and we lost some fun GM party time.

If this keeps becoming an issue after events, we will keep having GM events, but will not give away any items or give away the exact same item on every server going forward.

Lets remember why we had this event in the first place, we've all been playing this game for 9 years now! We love this game and its community for staying strong throughout all of these years! See you in Erinn!

(:7

The problem isn't that you gave out an extra item. The problem is that you gave out an exclusive item that no other server will have. Extra items are fine, but now that altam balloon has become a server exclusive item. The items were also distributed in the exact same order, just minus the altam balloon so it doesn't seem that random. This is my first time ever using these forums in the 8 years that I've played because my friend wanted that balloon more than anything. We don't really mind if you give out an extra item for a server having problems. Just don't make it a server exclusive item.
    BlankeyeDaktaroZalagrosIyasenuCarlize
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640

or give away the exact same item on every server going forward.

Wait, why aren't you doing this in the first place like of course if other servers don't get the same things they're going to be upset, it's just logical. Sanorosu is right, you've given Tarlach a server exclusive item now and if what you're saying is correct and you gave the Altam balloon as a comp, that means Alexina and Mari are only going to get two balloons as well. More people are going to be upset by this.
    Really I can't tell you how disappointed I am.

SanorosuZalagrosIyasenu[Deleted User]Carlize
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855

You should be doing that in the first place...
    SanorosuBlankeyeIyasenuCarlize
This discussion has been closed.