Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alban Knight Inception Event ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
edited March 29, 2017 in General Chat
Seemslegit2.png

Seems perfectly fine and legitimate, no surprises here.

What do you think?

Comments

• ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    eyes emoji
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I think I'll just not log in that day.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Shaeli wrote: »
    I think I'll just not log in that day.

It's too early to make your April Fool's joke.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Oh, finally we get last year's April Fool's event. Too bad the reward for it looked like another joke. What'll be this year's for KR? The site is down now, so we'll just have to wait and see later.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited March 29, 2017
    Smells like April Fools'....
    Futurama-Fry.jpg
    it-looks-fake-i-dont-know-rick-it-looks-fake.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 29, 2017
    Why people must spoil things? Seriously, why? No one asked what is this about and you still post a video to spoil it. Someone else posted it in Official Alban Inception Event thread too.
    (I didn't watch these videos, but i was really curious to take a look. TWICE NOW.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I watched it and...I don't get it.
    Berryswirl
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Greta wrote: »
    Why people must spoil things? Seriously, why? No one asked what is this about and you still post a video to spoil it. Someone else posted it in Official Alban Inception Event thread too.
    (I didn't watch these videos, but i was really curious to take a look. TWICE NOW.)

Because people asked what it was...and all it is is a prank cutscene.

• GretaGreta

Because people asked what it was...and all it is is a prank cutscene.

Where? No one asked it. Only people were giving thoughts about what it might be. No one ran into forums asking "Oh, please can someone show some screenshots/videos if they have any idea what is this?".

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

People simply want to know whether or not its a waste of time.
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 30, 2017
    People simply want to know whether or not its a waste of time.

Waste of time for what? For logging in? Lol... Usually April Fools Event in Mabinogi take like few moments to finish.
    It also mentions that you get exclusive April Fools title with +1 Luck, so you can decide if it's a waste of time or not only by that.
    Xiokun
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    maybe they are trying to fool us into thinking it's a joke ;)
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Remember when we had that time 1 mil exp...and everyone thought it was fake, but it wasn't...:D