Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

9th Anniversary GM Party Reminder!

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    dcdd16920b5e46f5b1d61c471ea67618.png 1db29f07026d40d7af8eb6ea913b033f.png
    Round 2 broke channel 3...WAY TO GO GUYS! You know who you are...skill spammers...
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited March 28, 2017
    Or gmt

My timezone is gmt -5
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 28, 2017
    Can't you just google and find it out yourself? If i'm too lazy or i get confused with time zones, then i just follow servers timing in this website here and rely on it, so i always know how much time left until GM Event start.
    CrimsọnXiokun
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Bookmarked.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »
    Bookmarked.

Haha, yup. Really useful, i bookmarked it too :D
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Greta wrote: »
    Can't you just google and find it out yourself? If i'm too lazy or i get confused with time zones, then i just follow servers timing in this website here and rely on it, so i always know how much time left until GM Event start.

how do you even use this ??

S1TGCmP.png

how set it for gm event ?

• GretaGreta
    edited March 28, 2017

You can't set it any way sadly.

Do you see these 3 timers? Local one is your time, Erinn one is in-game time and Server one is well... Server time.

As you see, your time is 6 AM and Nexon NA Server time is 3 AM at this moment, so in conclusion you are 3 hours above them. I think for you GM Event 1st Appearance will be at 2 PM and 2nd Appearance will be at 8 PM your time. I hope i did it right. Seems like for you it's more simple. I have like 10 hour above difference with my local time to their server time, which is really frustrating. For me 1st Appearance will be at 9 PM and i can forget about 2nd Appearance TwT...

• SplatulatedSplatulated

You can't set it any way sadly.

Do you see these 3 timers? Local one is your time, Erinn one is in-game time and Server one is well... Server time.

As you see, your time is 6 AM and Nexon NA Server time is 3 AM at this moment, so in conclusion you are 3 hours above them. I think for you GM Event 1st Appearance will be at 2 PM and 2nd Appearance will be at 8 PM your time. I hope i did it right. Seems like for you it's more simple. I have like 10 hour above difference with my local time to their server time, which is really frustrating. For me 1st Appearance will be at 9 PM and i can forget about 2nd Appearance TwT...

i have class at 2 pm

i think i can make teh 8pm tho if i dont fall asleep when i get home
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    dcdd16920b5e46f5b1d61c471ea67618.png 1db29f07026d40d7af8eb6ea913b033f.png
    Round 2 broke channel 3...WAY TO GO GUYS! You know who you are...skill spammers...

Yup, I am deeeefinately just disabling everything when it comes over to Mari.
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 28, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    dcdd16920b5e46f5b1d61c471ea67618.png

Yup, I am deeeefinately just disabling everything when it comes over to Mari.

Don't even make me mention Alexina. We probably gonna kill ch3 and everyone will move to ch6 fast lol.

• KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I'm hoping that my husband can get me to channel three (I'm usually on two with a shop) during the second round of the event. I'll be at work during both event times sadly :c
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Good luck.

Hopefully you guys do not saygo-oodbye to your internet connection.
    IyasenuCrimsọn
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    Tarlach killed Saygo. He doesn't seem to be on the Ruairi one :(
    Harukari
  • s4reenas4reena
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    it just pops up, like items from a raid.

Just need to be in the area
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited March 29, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    So~
    How is this giveaway executed ?
    a char showed up then an owl droped a gift ?
    People lined up and gm gives you stuff one by one ?
    Stay there for 1 hour then the gift arrived in the mail the next day ?

it should automatically pop in your inventory when they say they will give it out, about ~20mins in for the first gift
    should open space for two 2x2items
    just generally be in the dunbarton square area
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Or up by the church to avoid the massive amounts of lag. My husband tested it and it works.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited March 29, 2017
    well so far this has helped my expand my blacklist as I blacklisted every single sakura abyss spammer, and default music autoplayer. I only wish we had an auto blacklist option for those things :(
    Or when they do one of these things they should have the ability to block all skills from being used in the given area...
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    lidiya wrote: »
    well so far this has helped my expand my blacklist as I blacklisted every single sakura abyss spammer, and default music autoplayer. I only wish we had an auto blacklist option for those things :(
    Or when they do one of these things they should have the ability to block all skills from being used in the given area...

Good thinking, honestly was a good idea for Tarlach to quit doing jams after the crash, there was just so many players in one area of the square. I would recommend holding jams off to a side away from the crowd, if you just want to add some good music into the background. Inside the crowd it can be hard to find or click the music note, plus we were right beside the sakura and skill spammers...so there's Tarlach's problem. Hopefully everything went fine on the other servers so far.

• lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325

Good thinking, honestly was a good idea for Tarlach to quit doing jams after the crash, there was just so many players in one area of the square. I would recommend holding jams off to a side away from the crowd, if you just want to add some good music into the background. Inside the crowd it can be hard to find or click the music note, plus we were right beside the sakura and skill spammers...so there's Tarlach's problem. Hopefully everything went fine on the other servers so far.

More shocked there wasn't more lag then there was as it seems chan 3 on mari was full(judging from people bugeling on diff chans) with pretty much everyone in dunby. Been quite some time since I've seen that many players in one spot.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    More shocked there wasn't more lag then there was as it seems chan 3 on mari was full(judging from people bugeling on diff chans) with pretty much everyone in dunby. Been quite some time since I've seen that many players in one spot.

Well, you guys probably didn't start off with people making one giant cloud of Sakura...only to widdle it down to three at a time and fireballs and giant swords flying around. I'm more surprised that people showed up for Tarlach's event, and it was more than for Sabina's last event. Were you at least able to walk without any lag?