Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Meowbinogi 2017! :3

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited April 2, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Since we didn't got a San patrick day im sure that a Meowbinogi Event can cheer many players up and even more if they are cat lovers :3
Also the prizes are worth the time and its way more interactive than having another AFK event
Meowbinogi_Catchapon_Game%21_Banner.jpg

Info: http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Meowbinogi_Catchapon_Game

IGN: Miauchita
Server: Alexina
  1. Should we have a Meowbinogi 2017 event?13 votes
    1. Yes
       62% (8 votes)
    2. No
       15% (2 votes)
    3. OP Clearly missed Meowbinogi 2015 & 2016.... Also, YES! to Meowbinogi 2017!
       23% (3 votes)

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I would love it but I would hope they revamp the reward items just a little bit. cat ear headbands will never recover any kind of value if they keep adding them in :P the other cat hats are ok because they can;t be traded or dyed so you can keep trying for that color you want. cat armor and space cat costumes might need to be replaced too because the last couple catchapons made them worth very little

other than that yes I loved this event and would be happy to see it return
    Sheena
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Yes plz all the cats.
    Sheena
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    I'm all in favor of it, but I wish it wasn't so gacha related. I know they make money off of this, but I would like to see the silver and gold coins added for rewards in game, either from end chests, or quests.
    Sheena
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    yes, the power of the cats is to great to resist. it would be nice to see some new cat items. maybe even a coupon to give humans cats eyes. totally lame humans can't have cat eyes but elves can even though elves don't look as good wearing different ears.
    Sheena