Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hair Dye Ampoule Box Possible Colors.

Comments

• FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    question in the title. as im wanting to buy a Pink hair dye for my mom and already a card for her. just need to know if i have to buy it on her account or if i can buy it on mine and give her the dye.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    The dyes are tradable, you can see them for sale in housing.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    question in the title. as im wanting to buy a Pink hair dye for my mom and already a card for her. just need to know if i have to buy it on her account or if i can buy it on mine and give her the dye.

Check on paage 8
  • MikkomeowMikkomeow
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    haircolor_by_nyanami-db48dqj.png
    Here is #FFC1B5 on Girl/Mysterious hair. Not sure if it's actually pink on other styles but this is what I got, it's really blonde! I like it but don't chose it if you're expecting the peachy color in color previews.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Mikkomeow wrote: »
    haircolor_by_nyanami-db48dqj.png
    Here is #FFC1B5 on Girl/Mysterious hair. Not sure if it's actually pink on other styles but this is what I got, it's really blonde! I like it but don't chose it if you're expecting the peachy color in color previews.

wait is that the Pink dye?
  • FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    8ab2ebe2dd.png

Not sure if someone already posted what this color looked like, but this is #020715.♥
    It looks black on the ampoule, but it's like a dark blue-ish? Atleast to me it looks that way.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Florist wrote: »
    8ab2ebe2dd.png

Not sure if someone already posted what this color looked like, but this is #020715.♥
    It looks black on the ampoule, but it's like a dark blue-ish? Atleast to me it looks that way.

Looks like dark blue-ish to me.

• FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    Florist wrote: »
    8ab2ebe2dd.png

309c483a06.png
    Got another color preview! This one is #EBDEB3 on the Romantic Half Updo Hair style.
    Extremely blonde lol!