Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

how do i get back into event area...

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Help
i logged into ch7

completely confused on logging in i changed chanel to 1 hoping maybe find some one that could help

it took me out of the area

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Can't. Once you leave, that's it.
    SylviaWolfe
  • SplatulatedSplatulated

lame...
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

lame...

Indeed.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    i logged into ch7

completely confused on logging in i changed chanel to 1 hoping maybe find some one that could help

Why? It literally tells you at the start that if you leave the dream you will not be able to re-enter it. And how someone can help when it's a solo and literally all you had to do was talk with everyone.
    SylviaWolfeRukiyaGoldtiger01
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Greta wrote: »
    i logged into ch7

Why? It literally tells you at the start that if you leave the dream you will not be able to re-enter it. And how someone can help when it's a solo and literally all you had to do was talk with everyone.

What about those who disconnected?
    KitsuyashaCrimsọnGoldtiger01
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    i logged into ch7

Can't blame those poor guys. But Splat didn't dc he just left because he was confused, rofl.
    SylviaWolfeGoldtiger01
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Try logging in with another character?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    edited April 1, 2017
    Try logging in with another character?

The title is auto-granted upon completion, so getting it on one who didn't finish it is, well, impossible.
    i logged into ch7

Can't blame those poor guys. But Splat didn't dc he just left because he was confused, rofl.
    To be honest, players shouldn't be forced into the mission straight away.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I never saw any event quest or shadow mission, so it kinda contributed to me thinking I had everyone talked to and confused on why the event didn't actually grant me the title, and thereby exiting in complete confusion.
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    I was one of the ones who Dc'd unfortunately, and it does look like there's no way to go back in. :/
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    This was poorly done without considering any fail states. I'd rather have the Ferghus free repair coupon event or the ugly wings event.
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    you can go back in with another character but you will not go back with the same character and get the 1+ luck title.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    watercat0 wrote: »
    you can go back in with another character but you will not go back with the same character and get the 1+ luck title.

but i wanted the +1 luck title :c criesss

why did channel hop count as leaving

why was it a 1 chance only
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    lots people got screwed over if they disconnected

unsure how many other got screwed over like i did because i thought channel hopping wouldnt count as leaving since still be in same area just a different channel..

soo dumb

please dont make event requirements like this in future @Nexon
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    lots people got screwed over if they disconnected

unsure how many other got screwed over like i did because i thought channel hopping wouldnt count as leaving since still be in same area just a different channel..

soo dumb

please dont make event requirements like this in future @Nexon

You channel hop when in a shadow mission or dungeon, you leave that shadow mission or dungeon. And you aren't going to be able to reenter that dungeon or SM. It's not stupid, you just should have actually read and followed what Shuan said. There wasn't any fighting. It was just moving form one "Dream" to the next and talking to everyone. It was simple. I, personally, don't think the +1 luck title was worth it. Could have given something better, but I logged in completely confused as to what was going on. Still did the event, though.
    Greta
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I think it could be ameliorated for retries.

This is more infuriating than the Cursed Labyrinth "Press Space 40 times in ten seconds" deal.
    I literally cannot do this without buying a more expensive keyboard.

• GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    Also if you logged into the hch channel you get the cutscene but you dont even enter the mission :')
    [Deleted User]
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    If you disconnected than I feel bad for you and maybe you can contact nexon. If you are one of the very few people who channel hopped without using your brain, I guess deal with it.
    AsurielGreta
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I didn't talk to everyone because I didn't even notice about going over to the elder. And when I thought I was DONE talking to everyone I went to Shuan and nothing happened. :/ So I thought that was it. Now I come on the forums to see there was more. Why couldn't there have just been a quest thing to tell you what to do and tell you what you still HAD to do, aka, who else you had to talk to?

But that's just me.
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    I disconnected but was able to finish the event mission. . . . not sure how others who d/c cant do it :S

I got the message you receive when you d/c out of a dungeon and was able to re-enter
    Kimo159