Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Royal Castle Banquet

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in General Chat
Doesn't give xp anymore? We've been sitting for 15 minutes and nothing.

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I haven't been in the banquet in forever... though that's weird. Another thing that's changed is that you can't go to TNN anymore. Mabinogi must be taking away all our cheap tricks! D:<
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I haven't been in the banquet in forever... though that's weird. Another thing that's changed is that you can't go to TNN anymore. Mabinogi must be taking away all our cheap tricks! D:<

You're just doing it wrong.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Gaea wrote: »

You're just doing it wrong.

Doin what wrong? :S
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Perhaps try another channel?
    It's working fine for me.
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    edited April 1, 2017
    I wonder if it might just be lag. NPC prompts keep taking forever to pop up for me all of a sudden. I'm trying to commerce and I can't even buy more goods.

Edit:The window finally popped up. Seems it'd be better to just log out for now though. =|
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 1, 2017
    So much system instability. I feel like they aren't even doing maintenance. More and more stuff keeps breaking. Are they even taking note?

:(

Oh look, we have emotes now. Can I trade the emote for stuff to work properly again?
    So much system instability. I feel like they aren't even doing maintenance. More and more stuff keeps breaking. Are they even taking note?

:(

Oh look, we have emotes now. Can I trade the emote for stuff to work properly again?

Emotes are pointless without the best emote. LF>Rolleyes

Also, I dunno how that banquet situation turned out, but I relogged and the Commerce NPCs seem to be working fine again.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator

Equip an old Slayer title(like "Bear Slayer with a single blow") and talk to Kristell about "How to reach Tir na Nog".
    Negumiko
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Aquasol wrote: »

Equip an old Slayer title(like "Bear Slayer with a single blow") and talk to Kristell about "How to reach Tir na Nog".

Just don't use succubus slayer.
    Sphyra21

That awkward moment when you greet a former succubus as "______ the succubus slayer".
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    edited April 2, 2017
    Emotes are pointless without the best emote. LF>Rolleyes

9dnGeIh.png
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited April 2, 2017

That awkward moment when you greet a former succubus as "______ the succubus slayer".

Been there done that I remember years ago when the guide I used for the generations failed to mention that part, and I selected it(I think it was my only slayer title at the time), and was wondering why it wouldn't let me got to TNN till my one buddy said UHH USE ANY SLAYER TITLE BESIDES THAT ONE.
  • HCLWHCLW
    Mabinogi Rep: 640

whats this Gaea questioning nexon? now i have seen everything
    Senyuni
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Cool down, they having a maint on the 4th to end the events. Or 5th. w/e.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Bit late to arrive to this topic, but the April 1st Banquet was properly giving exp on Ch7 Tarlach for me.

Not sure what could have caused such for you.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775

also if you have a warp imp just save Tir Na Nog as a warp location and it it is easy to there.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Yeah I always thought that was funny.