Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

how do i get back into event area...

Comments

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I didn't talk to everyone because I didn't even notice about going over to the elder. And when I thought I was DONE talking to everyone I went to Shuan and nothing happened. :/ So I thought that was it. Now I come on the forums to see there was more. Why couldn't there have just been a quest thing to tell you what to do and tell you what you still HAD to do, aka, who else you had to talk to?

But that's just me.

you never had to talk to the elder until the last dream and he was the only one there and it warps you right next to him so idk how you missed it? o_o
    shuan tells you to come back to him when talked to everyone so if nothing happened it means you still need to talk to some people. when you've completed it there's a big message on the screen like 'you've talked to everyone, report to shuan' kind of thing.
    in 1st area it's just the usual 6 locations of the squires, in 2nd they're just in a line, in 3rd they're all together in a group in class, in 4th its only the elder. there's no NPC hidden or hard to find or anything.
    Greta
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Daktaro wrote: »
    I didn't talk to everyone because I didn't even notice about going over to the elder. And when I thought I was DONE talking to everyone I went to Shuan and nothing happened. :/ So I thought that was it. Now I come on the forums to see there was more. Why couldn't there have just been a quest thing to tell you what to do and tell you what you still HAD to do, aka, who else you had to talk to?

But that's just me.

you never had to talk to the elder until the last dream and he was the only one there and it warps you right next to him so idk how you missed it? o_o
    shuan tells you to come back to him when talked to everyone so if nothing happened it means you still need to talk to some people. when you've completed it there's a big message on the screen like 'you've talked to everyone, report to shuan' kind of thing.
    in 1st area it's just the usual 6 locations of the squires, in 2nd they're just in a line, in 3rd they're all together in a group in class, in 4th its only the elder. there's no NPC hidden or hard to find or anything.

I talked to every npc... with every option. I don't know how it didn't work! D: Maybe I talked to one little kid and not the other next to them?? Eugh. I guess there's no use complaining now. It's not like it's going to magically poof and let me try again just because I'm not observant enough. x_x
    Daktaro
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Greta wrote: »
    i logged into ch7

completely confused on logging in i changed chanel to 1 hoping maybe find some one that could help

it took me out of the area

Why? It literally tells you at the start that if you leave the dream you will not be able to re-enter it. And how someone can help when it's a solo and literally all you had to do was talk with everyone.

What about those who disconnected?

Can't blame those poor guys. But Splat didn't dc he just left because he was confused, rofl.
    Miruha wrote: »
    lots people got screwed over if they disconnected

unsure how many other got screwed over like i did because i thought channel hopping wouldnt count as leaving since still be in same area just a different channel..

soo dumb

please dont make event requirements like this in future @Nexon

You channel hop when in a shadow mission or dungeon, you leave that shadow mission or dungeon. And you aren't going to be able to reenter that dungeon or SM. It's not stupid, you just should have actually read and followed what Shuan said. There wasn't any fighting. It was just moving form one "Dream" to the next and talking to everyone. It was simple. I, personally, don't think the +1 luck title was worth it. Could have given something better, but I logged in completely confused as to what was going on. Still did the event, though.

Seeing as its an "April Fools" event, wouldn't have put it past them to make exiting the mission a part of the mission.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Daktaro wrote: »

But that's just me.

When talking to Kanna, it triggers dialogue with her and Eirlys. On a second character, talking to Eirlys does nothing.

So, this event was clearly poorly planned, since the game made it look like you talked to Eirlys when you actually didn't.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    When talking to Kanna, it triggers dialogue with her and Eirlys. On a second character, talking to Eirlys does nothing.

So, this event was clearly poorly planned, since the game made it look like you talked to Eirlys when you actually didn't.

that's true.. but even if kanna has dialogue that includes eirlys, you would still click on eirlys afterwards anyway expecting to have a different dialogue when talking to her directly, right? you would find out it does nothing but the quest would then register you talking to everyone.
    i did not think deep enough to be like 'oh this dialogue includes eirlys so this means i don't have to click her' lol i just went with a simple mind and clicked everyone :'D

i do agree though there should have been an option to replay the event somehow just during april 1st.

• ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    I got lucky, I got stuck on the last dialogue box during the last conversation. I was soo looking forward to talking with the elder too >_>
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    I crashed
    before the alban inception event started i was on alexina ch1 desperately searching for a cheap bed
    since i dint get one from gm event after crashing a few seconds after logging in over and over due to lag

now back to the alban inception event i crashed after i saw the cutscene and about to enter the sm
    i tried doing it in my alt but same thing happened after talking to them and move to the next dream i crashed
    and finally i succeeded it with another alt but i kept pressing space and i wasnt able to read some of it since i fear i might crash again
    now i dont know if it still is possible to have my main character do it
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Guys , i disconnected in that event , and when i logged in again , it told me " do you want to return to that area ... Yes ? No? "
    Or something like that
    Then i chose yes and just finished my mission
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Treep wrote: »
    I disconnected but was able to finish the event mission. . . . not sure how others who d/c cant do it :S

I got the message you receive when you d/c out of a dungeon and was able to re-enter

Lucky for you, that didn't happen to me.:/
  • BardgunnerBardgunner
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Try logging in with another character?

The title is auto-granted upon completion, so getting it on one who didn't finish it is, well, impossible.
    i logged into ch7

completely confused on logging in i changed chanel to 1 hoping maybe find some one that could help

it took me out of the area

Why? It literally tells you at the start that if you leave the dream you will not be able to re-enter it. And how someone can help when it's a solo and literally all you had to do was talk with everyone.

What about those who disconnected?

Can't blame those poor guys. But Splat didn't dc he just left because he was confused, rofl.
    To be honest, players shouldn't be forced into the mission straight away.

April fools has never been very nice tho